space [dodan](four)

Dodie's alarm jolts her awake and makes her accidently almost push Alien off the bed. She picked up the kitten whispering a little apology to it before putting it down.

She swings her feet to the edge of her bed and stretching before standing up. She sighed remembering she had work. She slowly and sleepily made her way to her closet. She quickly put on some clothes that would be good for today.

She grabs her phone and makes her way downstairs. Skipping breakfast she grabs her keys and gets into her car.

-
"What time do you need to be at Mark's?" One of Dodie's coworkers, Signe asked. "In half an hour. He has to do all my hair and all that jazz." Dodie saif stacking cups. "If you want I can fill in for you and you can leave a little early to get ready." She said to Dodie. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah! You have a date with Dan Howell to prom. He's like a babe magnet because of his accent." Signe said. "Thanks! I will make sure to send you pictures." Dodie said giving Signe a quick hug.

Dodie quickly left and told Mark she would be there soon. Mark replied back almost instantly saying to just walk in. But just as luck would have it. Dodie hit every red light possible. She mumbled curse words under her breath. "I can't be late! I mean I have a date with Dan." She whispered to herself. She didn't know she was so excited about this.

As soon as they light changed she made her way into Mark's driveway. She quickly scrambles out of her car and into Mark's house. "Mark?" She yells. "My room!" He yells. Dodie walks upstairs and finds Mark's room. Mark had a flat iron going plus Dodie's dress laying on the bed. "Let's get started." Mark said.

Getting ready went extremely quickly as they chatted away. "Okay now you go put your dress on while I put on my suit." Mark said. They both separated ways to get changed.

Mark was the first done. He had an all black suit that had a red tie to match. Dodie came out in the pink dress that matched the makeup Mark had done. "Well m'lady should I escort you to prom?" Mark asked her. Dodie let out a little giggle before nodding.

-
Dan waited impatiently in the ballroom for Dodie. Some of his friends came up to talk to him but soon left. He kept wondering he she forgot or ditched him. Mark's helping her though. He wouldn't let her forget. Dan kept reminding himself. He stared at his feet with his mind running.

"Hey Dan." It was Dodie. He looked up to see her in a pink dress. "You look." He paused trying to think of the right word. "Beautiful." He finished. "Not too bad yourself Daniel." She replied with a smile. Mark had already made his way to Phil who was smiling at the two.

"So dances? They aren't really are thing are they?" Dan asked Dodie. "Not at all." She replied. "Let's go somewhere more fun." Dan said pulling Dodie out of the ballroom. He dragged Dodie all the way to his car. "Where are we going?" She asked. "Secret. Let's go."

-
Dan pulled up to an open feild area. "The stars are fully visible in this area. I figured we could star gaze since you love space so much." Dan said with a shrug. Dodie almost immediately got out of the car and layed on the grass. Dan layed right next to her.

It was silent for a minute before Dan spoke. "Why do you like space so much?" Dan asked. "That's gonna take a while to explain." Dodie replied keeping her gaze on the stars. "We have time." He replied. Dodie took in a breath before talking. "One reason is everything is so beautiful. Every star and galaxy. They way they shimmer." Dan was taking in every words she was saying. "And all the unexplored area there is. I know there's a lot of unexplored area on earth but still. Space seems alot more fun. Then all the things in space that we don't know if they exist or not." Dan listened to her ramble on.

He loved the way Dodie smiled when she talked about space. The way she would move her hands when she talked. Everything about her was perfect. "Space is perfect." She said with a sigh. "Not as perfect as you." Dan replied. They both turned to there sides looking at eachother. "What do you mean by that Dan?" Dodie asked. Dan took this as his chance and pulled Dodie in for a kiss. Dodie layed on top of Dan kissing back. "So I know you love space but could you also love me?" Dan asked. "Dan that was so cheesy." She laughed. "But yes I can. I'll love even more than space."

-what a cute ending! Yay! I promise I will have more stories out soon!-