tyler's younger sister [amy nelson]

"How long do you think it will take her?" Ethan asked Tyler as they cleaned up the scraps of a cooking video. "I give her an hour into work." Tyler said and as if on que, there was knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Ethan yelled and went to open the door. "Hey y/n. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" Ethan asked as if he had no clue what was going on. "I need to talk to Tyler." Ethan led her into the office where Tyler was. "Hey y/n." Mark said casually. She gave a small wave before going to Tyler. "Give me my phone." She said. "We were going to see how long it took you." Ethan said taking a seat on the couch. "Well I'm half way to the pool when I realized I didn't have my license or my phone." Y/n spoke taking the two items from her older brother.

"Want to join in on a cooking video with us? I mean technically you don't work at the pool anymore miss independent writer." Ethan asked ."I guess if it's okay with Mark." Y/n said. "Completely fine with me. We're going to do a cupcake video." He explained. "Okay cool with me." Mark goes to get Amy and Kathryn. "Hi I'm Kathryn." She introduced as she walked into the kitchen. "Y/n, I'm Tyler's younger sister." Y/n introduced herself. "I didn't know Tyler had a sister." Kathryn said. Y/N gave out a small laugh. "It's fine. He's not very public with me." Y/n admitted. Amy finally introduced herself. "Hi I'm Amy. I'm an editor for Mark." She says. "Y/n. I like your pink hair." Amy gives a small smile and a small 'thanks'.

"Okay so let's do a team challenge. Ethan and Y/n versus Tyler and I." Mark suggested. "We are gonna kick your ass." Y/n said to Tyler and Mark. "Oh in your dreams." Mark replied. Y/N gave him a 'really' look. "I kicked your ass in everything we did growing up. Sports, video games, everything else." Y/n said. "Shut up." Mark mumbled walking into the kitchen. Everyone followed in behind him. Amy and Kathryn took their place behind the camera. Mark introed the video and they started. "Just follow my instructions. I was always in the kitchen when my mother made cupcakes. Unlike Tyler who was outside with Mark while he did something stupid." "Hey!" Mark retorted. "It's true but hey!" Y/n let out a small laugh as they poured the mixture into the pan.

After so long they took them out and got ready to decorate. "We can take it back here Tyler!" Mark spoke. "I don't know. My sister's cupcakes actually look like cupcakes." Tyler spoke. "I thought you were on my team!" The male yelled. Y/N laughed and helped Ethan frost. Ethan took the tube of frosting and wiped some onto her face. "Hey!" She said doing the same thing to him. "Uh oh." Tyler said while Amy laughed behind the camera. "We only need two cupcakes right?" Y/n asked to Amy who nodded. Y/N took a cupcake and smashed it in Ethan's face. She then proceeded to run and hide behind Mark. "Ah!" She squeaked as Ethan tried to smash one in her face. "Quality content." Kathryn said from behind the camera.

Tyler pulled y/n from behind Mark and the other two smashed cupcakes on her face. "Ah! Tyler no fair!" She yelled. He let her go once the two were finished. Her whole face was covered in frosting and sprinkles. "Awe Ethan why don't you come and give me a kiss." Y/n spoke chasing Ethan around. "No! Kiss Amy or Kathryn! You don't even like boys!" He yelled running around the two males who were laughing their heads off. "Yes that's true but I love annoying you more." Being siblings with Tyler means she's got some strength. She grabbed Ethan and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Oh come on!" He whined. "Why don't we go judge while there's still cupcakes left." Kathryn said. The two got up and stood in the mess.

Kathryn grabbed one that seemed to not have been ruined, that being Mark and Tyler. "It's actually not that bad." Kathryn admitted. Amy tried to find one of Ethan and y/n's but sadly couldn't. Amy took a finger and wiped y/n's cheek where there was some cupcake of hers. "Not bad." She said after she licked off her finger. After a little chat they agreed y/n and Ethan had won. "Told you Mark!" Y/n said. "I guess a lot of sugar is good." Ethan shrugged. Mark outroed the video. "Thank you so much for watching. Go check out everyone else in the video and make sure to go check out cupcake face for short films. She's got a good horror one with my alter egos in it." They clicked the camera off. "Why don't we head out to lunch?" Tyler suggested. "Yeah me and my frosting face." Y/n rolled her eyes. "You can borrow some of clothes and makeup while they clean up." Amy said. The two broke away and went to the bathroom. Amy came in with a new shirt, towel, and makeup. Y/N's pants were not really messy so they were good on that level.

Y/N took the towel and washed off her face. They washed out the sink to get rid of the mess. "Anytime I do a video with Ethan I always end up a mess." Y/n said changing her shirt into an alien one Amy let her borrow. Amy tried to look anywhere else besides y/n. "Glad we're the same size." Y/n said fixing her ponytail. She put on eye liner and mascara before handing the makeup bag back to Amy. "Thanks again Amy." Y/n smiled. "No problem." The pink haired female smiled. "Uh Amy?" Y/n asked. Amy turned around with a hum. Y/N grabbed her face gently making the female's breath hitch. She placed a soft kiss on her lips before pulling away. "I never got to try my cupcake earlier." Y/n smiled. "L-Let's go." Amy said grabbing y/n's hand.

Want a part two? Let me know my dudes