soulmates [kathryn knutsen](one)

It was a known fact that everyone had a soulmate. And even if you didn't want to believe it, it was true. You would go your whole life seeing in black and white until you hit sixteen. When you turn the wonderful age every teenager loves, you start to see a specific color. The favorite color of your soulmate. It would be a splash of light in your dull world. While other didn't mind the black and white others hated it and made it their goal to find their soulmate. Cause once you've seen your soulmate color will slowly appear until you kiss the person making the whole world bright. That sounds super cheesy but that's how it works.

Y/N on one hand doesn't care about ever finding her soulmate. She doesn't mind the black and white with a splash of purple. It didn't affect her all that much so why should she care. But she was curious. Curious of who her soulmate would be. Considering she just came out as lesbian a little under four months ago she fears it will be a guy. But she does want to know what a world full of color is like. She goes to the pride parade every year and she wants this year to be the time she actually sees the rainbow colored parade. She was literally the only one in her friend group that had not met their soulmate.

And as if on cue he phone began to ring. She slipped off her headphones and grabbed the phone from the desk. "Hello?" She spoke in a still slightly tired voice from her early morning recording. "Hey!" Out rang the brunette male, Ethan. His soulmate was Shelby Graces which he met through his friend Parker. His color he saw was orange until he met Shelby and first kissed her under the mistletoe at a Christmas party Parker threw. Shelby saw blue until she met Ethan. "Yes Ethan. Is there something you needed?" Y/n asked. "Yes actually. I want to do a Mario Kart makeup challenge but I actually need someone who knows how to do makeup so..." "You want me to do makeup on the one who loses?" Y/n asked already catching Ethan's drift. "Yeah. Could you be at the offices in like ten minutes?" He asked. "Yeah sure. Text me the address." With that she hung up the phone.

She stood up realizing she was wearing sweatpants and a Fall Out Boy M A N I A shirt. She shrugged deciding it was good enough. She grabbed her makeup, phone, wallet, and car keys before leaving her small apartment.

♡♡♡

She knocked on the office door and a bubbly girl opened the door. "Hi I'm y/n." She started. "Hi I'm Amy. Ethan said you were coming. Follow me and I'll show you where they're recording." Y/n kindly thanked Amy and followed her through the office. They entered the room just as the game ended and a dark haired Asian yelled he won. "Okay so as a punishment for losing my good friend y/n will be doing my makeup." Ethan introed y/n in. She slipped into camera view and held up her makeup bag. "Don't worry you'll look great." Y/n reassured. The Asian brought y/n a chair and they began on makeup.

Y/N decided on simplicity by only doing lipstick, eye shadow, and eyeliner. "Hey Amy do you have a liquid eye liner? Don't think it's a good idea for me to use pencil on Ethan." Y/n spoke doing Ethan's lipstick a color of what she could assume by what the label said 'bright red'. "I don't but I think Kathryn does." Amy called this mystery Kathryn person. In came a short brunette wearing glasses. Wait brunette? Y/n could tell the female was brunette. She could also see that Ethan was one too. "Here you go." Kathryn handed her the eyeliner. "Thank you." Y/n said still slightly shocked that she could actually see the color brown. Not just purple but purple and brown.

Y/N finished up Ethan's makeup with blue, at least that's what Ethan said, eye shadow and winged eyeliner. "I'm a pretty girl now." Ethan laughed. Ethan outroed the video with everyone in it. "Wow that was fun now how the hell do I get this off my face?" Ethan asked. "With these dimwit." Y/n said handing him a thing of makeup wipes. Ethan began wiping his face off. "Hey y/n I'm Mark." The Asian finally introduced himself. "Saturday I'm having a little youtuber party since a lot of my friends are in town this weekend. I was wondering if you'd like to come? Heck you might even meet your soulmate. Who knows? So are you in?" Mark asked. Y/N thought for a moment. "Yeah i'm in. I'll see you Saturday." With that y/n left.

Hey hey my babe doesn't get enough love so here is a Kathryn x reader story. Let me know if you want part two! Also what's your favorite color?