improv [ethan nestor]

"Hey Mark my friend Y/n is coming over. I was wondering if she could join in on the improv video?" Tyler asked. "Sure. Could always use more people." "Sweet. I'll let her know when she gets here." Ethan walked in messing with his hair. "The amount of times you touch your hair in a day is insane." Kathryn commented. "It's a habit! I can't stop it." He said throwing his arms in the air. He took a seat on the couch to wait for them to start recording.

Amy's phone buzzed violently on her desk which startled Chica. "Tyler! Y/n's here!" She yelled. Tyler said okay and went to let her in. Amy stood up when she came into the office. "Hey y/n. Long time no see." She gave a quick hug to the h/c girl. "Yeah it's been awhile. I missed hanging out with you guys but you've been busy with touring and I've been busy with college." She said. "Mark said you can join in on the improv video today. It could help with your performance you have next week." Tyler said making a valid point. "You are correct Scheid."

"Y/n correct?" Mark asked walking in with some water for Chica. "That would be me. You must be Mark. Glad to be apart of the video today." "Ah it's a pleasure to have you. Amy was going to do it with us but her voice is acting up. "Well I promise i will be a great fill in for Amy." Mark led y/n to where they were recording. "The brunette on the couch is Ethan." Mark states pointing to the small male sitting on the couch. Y/N nodded as a response as they finished setting up and got ready for the video. "Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and today is another improv video with teamiplier and a special guest, y/n!" Mark gestured to the the h/c girl standing by Tyler. "Let's get into the video."

♡♡♡

"Okay last one will be y/n and Ethan." Mark said. The two got up and in the cameras view. "Your scene is you are high school sweethearts arguing about what color would suit best for your prom outfits." Tyler read off. "Y/n you start." Y/n faced towards Ethan. "Why can't be like every other couple having matching outfits?" Y/n said disappointed. "What if I want to be different!" He yelled back. "What do you mean different?" She asked. "What if I want to wear a dress, hmm?!" Mark and Tyler burst out laughing from the couch and y/n tried so hard not too. "You know what a girl said to me in the hallway today?" She pulled a slip of paper from her pocket. "Clams are the only things we should trust." Mark's face was red of laughter as he was trying to be quiet. "So you're saying we should as a clam for help? What sense does that make?" Ethan asked. He was so close to busting out laughing. "You wanted to be different!" "Yeah different, not insane! You know I have a better saying." Ethan grabs a paper from his pocket and reads it. "Dogs are better than people." "Maybe you should date a dog!" "Maybe I should!" "End scene!" Mark called out trying to catch his breath.

Tyler and Mark went into view of the camera to end the video. "Thank you everybody so much watching and thanks to y/n for joining us and given us an excellent last scene." Y/n gave a small wave to the camera. Mark ended the video and y/n high fived Amy. "I should do fine in next week's performance." She said. "This was really fun. Way better than just studying." She admitted. Mark and Tyler were cleaning up the space as Ethan approached the group of girls. "We should do a little movie night since we never hang out." Amy said to y/n who was petting Chica. "Sounds fun." "Hey y/n, can I speak to you for a second?" Ethan asked messing with his hair once more. "Uh sure." Y/n got up and Amy whispered a 'get it girl' to her.

Y/N followed Ethan into the kitchen. "Nice acting today." Ethan complimented. "Thanks. I'm majoring in fine arts so acting is in my blood." She smiled. Ethan shifted from foot to foot. "I was wondering if you'd like to get lunch sometime when you're not busy with class?" He asked trying not to make eye contact with her. "Like a date?" She asked. "If you want to consider it so." She gave him a soft smile. "Well it will be my first date and with you? Sure. I'd love too." Ethan finally looked at her directly. "Cool. I'll text you?" Y/n grabbed a pen that was laying on the counter and scribbled her number on Ethan's arm. "Yeah."

I'm gonna try this again so suggest youtubers, ships, prompts, ideas for me to write and I will write it!