the harsh truth [natepat](two)

Mat

I woke up early and already heard Natalie in the shower. She was singing some song I couldn't recognize. "We're back, revamped, the madness never ends." The song seemed to have a darker meaning. "We're not alone, this time we brought some friends." Leaving the trance I was put under when she sang I headed to the kitchen to make food.

There wasn't much in the kitchen so I decided on going to the school Starbucks before class. The shower water had turned off and Natalie's door had shut. I heard a blow dryer going.

Minutes later she came dressed in a black crop top and black skinny jeans. I never noticed but she didn't have gauges but really big black earnings. She also had a nose piercing. Her hair was perfectly straight. She had dark red lipstick on. When she looked up at me her eyes looked dead. She had three notebooks in hand and a pencil case.

She took once glance at me and left the dorm. She didn't even get anything to eat.

Natalie

As soon as I got out of the shower I went to my room and blow dried my hair. I placed in all my body jewelry.

When I walked at my roommate just stared at me. It's funny because I still don't know his name. In fact I know nothing about him. I grabbed my notebooks and pencil pouch before leaving the dorm.

The cold air hit me as I exited the dorm building. It was a five minute walk to campus which wasn't bad. I only had a few classes since I couldn't stand being around people for more than two hours.

I heard the running of feet before seeing that my roommate was next to me/ " I forgot to introduce myself, my names Mat." He said. I didn't respond. As we approached campus whispers of students started. Mat didn't seem to notice but I sure did. I wish I was invisible. Before looking at my feet I see a girl with bright pink hair give me a death stare. I sighed walking through the hospital. "Why are you following me?" I whispered to him. "Because we both have math first hour." He said happily. I wanted to punch him so bad but I can't get expelled again.

I just kept walking until I reached the math room. When inside eyes were on me. I sat in the back of the classroom. Mat of course sat next to me. "Why do you like bothering me so much?" I asked him but he didn't seem to hear me. The bell rang and the teacher walked in. "Today we have a new student. Ms Smith." He said gesturing me to go up front. I sighed getting out of my seat. "Why don't you tell us your name and a few things about yourself. He said. "Hi my names Natalie Smith. I like rock music, drama, and I'm okay at drawing." I say flatly. I head back to my seat and I see a few guys at the front of the classroom whisper. "Look at her arms." Is what I made out. I look down. Fucking hell. I thought they weren't noticeable.

I sit in my desk staring at the board. I feel myself losing brain cells just being in the room. Mat seemed to be intensely staring at the board. The bell rang and I almost sprinted out of the classroom. Mat didn't follow me meaning he had a different class. I had free period so I went out to the courtyard and sat down in the field. I plugged in some headphones.

Only a few seconds later the girl with bright pink hair approached me. She practically ripped my headphones out. "What the fuck!" I yelled standing up. "Why were you with Mat this morning?" She asked rudely. "Because he's my fucking roommate now fuck off." I yell grabbing my headphones. "You know you shouldn't talk to me like that." She said letting out a little laugh. "Why the fuck not? You're just a preppy little bitch." I spat at her. "I know to much Nathan." She smirked. "How do you know my real name?" I question her. I'm from the UK how does she know who I am. "People." "And what do you know about me?" "Everything. First off you're a disgusting transgender. You're trying to take my boyfriend away." "First off I could care less about Mat." "Oh let's not forget you're depressed emo nerd that had to leave her own sister behind because you can't keep your anger under control." "You don't know shit about my family!" "Hmm how about that your mom died in a car crash and she was the only one that actually loved you so you had to live with your druggy father." "How do you know all this shit." "I just do and soon the whole school will know." She said walking away. "Where the fuck are you going!?" I yelled chasing after her. For a girl wearing heels she was pretty fast. She walks into the lunch room where everyone was. When I mean everyone, I mean everyone. She climbs onto a table.

"Excuse me. Everyone listen up I have some news."