blue haired cutie [ethan nestor](thirteen)

Y/N

Once we reached the house Ethan went to his room as I led the guys into my room. "Wow your room's cool." Josh said. "Yeah it's also my recording room as well. Its not much but its something." I said. I sat on my bed as they looked around my room. "So do you guys want to play a game?" I ask as Josh comes and sits next to me.

"Ooo can we play that gang beast game I see on your channel?" Pastel asks. "Yeah sure why not." I said connecting the PC to the TV. I grab four controllers handing them out. We all sat the end of my bed as we started the game.

~
"Fuck off Tyler!" I yell. He was grabbing onto my little bears leg. "If I go down you're going down with me!" He yelled back. I kicked him off winning. "Ha!" I yell. "No fair this is your profession." Tyler pouted. Half way through the game Josh and Pastel moved to the floor. Now Pastel was painting Josh's nails red.

"Hey I'm going to make some tea and we can talk a little." I said exiting the room. I walk into the kitchen and see Ethan sitting at the island. As I started to boil the water my phone buzzed.

Pastel👑- Hey could you order a pizza?

Y/N☁- Yeah sure

I pull out my phone dialing a pizza place. "Hey Ethan I'm ordering pizza want any?" I ask. He looks up from his phone and says what kind of pizza he likes. I order and focus my attention back on the tea. I made some green tea and brought it back to the room.

"Tea." I said placing it on my nightstand. We each grabber a cup and sat on the carpet. "Okay so I want to hear a touring story." I said to Josh and Tyler. "Okay okay I have a good one." Tyler says taking a sip of his tea. "Okay so this one time at a concert we were going to sing Car Radio and right before we could this girl in the front row held something up. I couldn't really tell at first what it was but when I got closer I noticed it was an actual car radio." "Seriously?" Pastel asked. "Yeah. She said she took it out of her dads old car. She spent like an hour trying to take it out." "That's insane." Pastel replied. "No that's dedication." I restated.

"Okay okay my turn." Pastel said fixing her hair. "Okay so like a week before I came here there was an anime expo I went to. Well me being me I decided to cosplay. I went with a couple of friends and we cosplayed as characters from Blue Exorcist." We all nodded. "Well at lunch we decided to eat a little bit outside the convention. Well at this time they were having a Haiyku meet up. We didn't mind well that was until they started playing vollyball. One girl who didn't know how to play hit it behind her and it landed on a Sailor Neptune cosplay wand. It snapped." "Awe the poor girl." Josh said. "She started crying and I went over to comfort her. In the end we became friends and we ended up fixing the wand." "At least it got fixed." I replied.

I hears a knock at the door and got up. I exited the room and opened the front door to see the pizza guy. "That will be $17.35." I paid him and tooke the pizza. I shut the door with my foot. Placing the pizzas on the counter I yelled 'pizza is here'.

Soon all of them came into the kitchen and we all sat at the kitchen island. "So Ethan. I've heard about you from Y/N but not a lot so tell me about yourself." Pastel says taking a bite of her pizza.

"Well I do YouTube as well." Ethan said. "Gamer?" He nodded. "Yeah I'm also an editor for her brother Mark." Pastel just nodded.

The time went by quickly. It was almost ten. We all decided to watch a movie together on the couch. Tyler, Josh, and Pastel sat on the three seated while Ethan and I sat on the two seated. We threw on Moana as Pastel wanted to watch it.

Ethan

Everyone was asleep expect for me. Y/N fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked absolutely adorable. She mumbled and adjusted herself. I pulled her onto my lap and she layed her head on my chest. Soon enough I was asleep too.