Hurricane

"Jared! Jared this way! Mr Leto! Shannon, on the right! Jared here!" the photographers shouting as we left the press conference later that afternoon.

The band of three casually walked out of the convention center just to face dozens of photographers and dozens of more fans gathering at the front of the building and the pavement right up until the two cars what were ready for the pick-up.

The boys happily posed for the cameras and took time to snap some pictures with the fans and have a little chat with them while me and Lora, the new publicist patiently stayed behind in the doorway.

Today was all about the announcement of their new album and their upcoming tour and the show before heading back home for a week.

Looking at Jared I am always amazed how proud and gorgeous he is. Standing there, head held high smiling, ready to take on the world.

"Hello Chicago!" Jared shouted into the microphone later that evening, standing on the massive stage of the indoor stadium.

The echo of his voice melted together with the wave of screams as he stood there taking it all in with a gentle smile on his face.

After the screaming faded, he nodded to the band behind him and winked playfully. Seemed like the others understood the silent language; they relaxed, smiling at Jared who now turned back to the microphone.

"No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave..." the sound of his pure, unique voice filled the stadium then he stopped for a few moments as the screams started again.

"No matter how many breaths that you took you still couldn't breathe.
No matter how many nights that you'd lie wide awake to the sound of the poison rain.
Where did you go, where did you go, where did you go..." he sang so softly and calm.

The whole stadium was silent and the only light was shining down brightly onto Jared.

"As days go by, the night's on fire..." he whispered ever so softly and seductively then just let the audience carry on the course after he sang only the first word.

"Tell me would you kill to save a life..." The audience sang the course so powerful it sent a shiver through me as goose bumps appeared on my arms.

I was watching the thousands of people singing together from the side of the stage then my eyes locked on Jared as he was standing so gracefully looking through the audience with big shining eyes; his lips were slightly parted, listening to them all amazed; he looked at least a decade younger now.

He obviously loved being on stage. It was his element. It was air to his lungs. These people gave him life. These people made him stand here today beautiful, proud and strong. And I feel so lucky that he allows me to have a glimpse inside of his life when he creates his art.

When the whole band joined into the song I snapped back to here and now too and enjoyed the energetic concert they gave, being one with the audience.

"Wooohoooo!" Jared screamed and jumped once more when they came down from the stage after their final bows.

They were all soaked in sweat and water what they threw onto themselves from the bottle, except Jared who already had a towel around his neck.

They high-fived each other and the staff as they walked to their backstage room.

"What you think?" asked Shannon from me as he walked next to me helping me carry their personal luggage. He still had a bright smile on his face.

"It was phenomenal," I answered, and he patted my back then quickly stopped me by stepping in front of me.