Baby talk pt. 1

Happy Friday everyone,

Thank you for the undying support of those who keep voting and/or commenting; I see you and you are a big part in keeping this story alive for so long! ❣️

Enjoy your weekend

"Baby, come back," I whined as I rolled over onto my stomach on the bed, watching Jared doing some stretches on the floor.

"Av, couple minutes and I'm done here and you haven't even showered yet," he muttered with closed eyes as he leaned down to a forward fold.

"I was hoping by asking me to do yoga with you, you meant something else," I sighed, turning back onto my back, not wanting to see him showing off his half naked body.

We had amazing sex last night but then I woke up to his morning wood pressed up against me which was just enough to turn me on.

Sadly when Jared realized it was half past nine already, he jumped up to have a shower and go down, not wanting to leave the guests alone to have breakfast.

"Believe me, I wish I could fuck you right now instead, but my back is still killing me from the moving," he stated. "Go shower, please. I am sure everyone is up by now."

I growled sitting up on the bed, pushing my hair out of my forehead.

"I thought you are not supposed to ovulate on the pill," he grinned, peeking at me with one eye before he closed it back.

"Don't tell me you are an expert in this too," I stated with sarcasm as I sat onto the edge of the bed, pulling the sheets with me. "And yes, I am not ovulating."

"I like to know what's going on so I did some research," he smiled proudly as he opened his eyes back up leaning back against the wall. "Well, you sure as hell act like it. You're always so horny and vocal these times."

"I am not..."I growled mid sentence, "ovulating. Although I wish I would, because this pill is giving me headaches and nausea on a daily," I whined but then realizing what I just shared, I pressed my lips shaking my head. "Well... anyway, sorry I got the wrong idea when you pressed yourself up against my butt," I stated frustrated as I stood up, leaving for a shower.

"It wasn't intentional," he stood up walking after me, grabbing my arm to turn me back.

"Good to know," I mumbled.

"Why didn't you tell me? That the pill gives you side effects?" he asked gently.

"It's nothing... I can handle it... just... I was meaning to go to the doctor to switch it but with all the moving and guests... I didn't have time," I shook my head.

"I don't care what you can or can't handle. Stop the pill; we going back to traditional until you get new ones," he stated firm with his hands on his hips.

"Jay..." I sighed.

I really could handle it... I just didn't want to come off and then back on another pill. Maybe I just need time to get used to it.

"Look, let's not talk about this now, go shower quick," he stated dragging the sheet off from around me, slapping my rear.

Looking at him with narrowed eyes, I smiled as I left for the bathroom.

The shower did help in calming me down. Jared was right, we should be with his family, and I acted like a baby.

Arriving down, Anna was sitting in the dining room with one of the babies in her lap, the other girl in Brian's lap. They were trying to feed them while Constance was cooking up way too many kinds of breakfasts.