Above the clouds

Opening my eyes, I rubbed them surprised when Jared was not next to me anymore.

Reaching to grab my phone from the nightstand I peeked at it which said 6.35 AM.

I sat up quickly as I realized, I overslept.

Stretching my arms, I stood up and, in that moment, a painful whine left my lips.

The muscles in my thighs and sides were sore so badly I barely could stand up. And let's just not talk about the sharp pain in my lower belly.

Oh, why would my body punish me for giving it such a great time?

I closed my eyes breathing deep and finding a green Gucci robe of Jared's I put it on and headed downstairs.

I felt like I just did a two-hour gym session yesterday... which is not that far from reality as Jared really felt like being the bottom player most of the time during the second round of our 40 minutes act of lust as well, and to be honest, I really am not a sporty person.

I smiled thinking back to him staring at me in awe as his hands just couldn't get enough and I just wanted to impress him even more, and for real, it is worth every pain.

Turning into the kitchen I saw him mixing ingredients for pancakes, and I smiled as I turned to the sink, opened the tap and washed my face.

"Why didn't you wake me? I was the one with the idea of making breakfast before we leave," I smiled as he peeked back.

"Yeah, but you were so sweetly snoring I just couldn't," he smiled holding his lips for a kiss and after drying my face I walked there to peck his lips.

I just moaned as I hugged him from behind pushing my face to his bare back.

"You slept well cowgirl?" I heard a smirk in his voice, and I giggled kissing his back.

"Yeah... not enough, though," I mumbled.

"We are gonna be home there too, so you can sleep all day if you want."

"True. I'll go have a shower before Shannon arrives then we can fry the pancakes," I said leaning to him tiredly and having him caressing my back under the robe made me feel already better.

"You do that," he let me go and I smiled as a sharp pain rushed through my belly and I held onto it.

"You okay?" he must have caught the split second when I squeezed my eyes uncomfortably.

"Yeah, yeah just... such workout yesterday, huh?" I chuckled but he looked more concerned.

"Av, I told you to tell me if..."

"No! No Jared it was amazing, my body just not used to... working out," I smiled blushed kissing his lips, but his look didn't change. "It's okay, just sore muscles," I assured caressing his chest.

"You grabbed your belly," he stated.

"I'm fine, Jay, really," I smiled appreciating his concern. "I just need a nice warm shower."

He just nodded watching me with worry then caressed through my hair and pulled me into a hug, his arms wrapping around me tight.

I smiled kissing his chest then pulled away and when he let me go, I turned to walk to the bathroom.

The long, warm shower did wonders, and I just hoped the feeling stays. The last thing I wanted was to hug Jared's mother while still sore from the passionate night spent with his son.