'Do you wanna cross the line?'

Thank you for all your comments; once again they inspire me the most!

Originally I wasn't planning to cut this "scene" in half, but otherwise it would have been way too long of a part.

I also didn't want anyone to get out of the vibe so I decided to post the continuation already today. I am really new to this kind of writing so excuse the slightly weird choices of words... 

Hope you enjoy! ^^ <3 

~"This is your last chance to back out, Avery. One more touch and there's no turning back."

I breathed deep, trying to think straight but it was so hard with his strong hand an inch away from my burning center. ~

"Av?" He whispered caressing away some hair from my face what has fallen out from the loose bun.

I shook my head and slowly moved, pushing him gently away; I swung my shaking legs to the side of the bed and stood up.

Walking to the window I took a deep breath as I pulled the curtains shut.

Darkness filled the room as the outside lights had been closed out.

My eyes needed some moments to get used to the sudden change.

Turning back, I saw Jared still kneeling on the bed looking at me with held back air as he moved to sit onto his heels; he must have thought I changed my mind.

Instead of reassuring him with words I used actions. I took a step towards the bed.

"Turn on the light," I asked, and he needed some seconds to find the switch on the nightstand.

When the dim, yellow light brightened the room, looking into Jared's mesmerizing eyes, I slowly got out of both stripes of the dress, unzipping the side, I let it fall from my body revealing my black lace underwear.

"Hell..." he breathed, "and I thought the bikini was sexy."

I saw his gaze wandering down to my breasts, barely covered by the lace, just like my panties, almost see through.

I walked to the bed, but before I could lay back, he climbed to the edge, sitting down he pulled me close, between his legs by my waist.

His hands ran through my sides, up my rib cage and made their way to my breasts. After lingering there for a moment, his palms slid up to my chest, collarbones and neck on both sides making me sigh with want closing my eyes.

From my neck his palms stroked through my back; down to my rear what he grabbed firm with a moan, pulling me even closer, my knees hit the edge of the bed and I rested my forearms on his wide shoulders.

He looked up to me the same time I looked down at him and he let a light smile as he reached up again to my hair and gently pulled the hair tie out of the bun, letting my hair fall freely around my face and shoulders, down until my waist.

"So beautiful," he breathed caressing my hair to the front, let it cover my breasts.

"You jealous, huh?" I chuckled caressing his short hair and he laughed lightly.

"Not at the moment," he smiled wide as he grabbed my hair on both sides and pulled my head down for a kiss.

I giggled kissing him back, grabbing into his hair.

His heavy breathing came back as he grabbed my waist and guided me to sit into his lap.

I knelt onto the bed on both sides of his legs and let my weight onto his lap, feeling the hardening under the rough material of his jeans and I couldn't help but moan into our passionate kiss as chills ran through my body making my core on fire.