Just saying...

Sunday Funday!

Enjoy this short chapter what I decided to leave like this and upload, before jumping a bit in time.
Up next we are going to meet Avery's Mom. ^^

Arriving back to the hotel from the lunch was giving me a slight relief which was quickly replaced by the familiar anxiety which walked me through the whole day.

Food was great, the group was great. Shannon and Jared were in the "bestest" brothers phase; looking like Shannon having an affair with Lily in secret did not seem like a big of a deal to him. Constance was beaming seeing his sons relaxed and Sky was still having the time of her life on the road.

"Flower, are you alright?" asked Jared as soon as we stepped into the suite.

"Yeah. Why?" I answered as I dragged my shoes off.

"You were unusually quiet at lunch," he stated as he was right behind me as I walked towards the bathroom.

"I was eating..."

"You barely had a salad," he frowned stopping behind me as I opened the bathroom door.

"I'm okay; alright?" I smiled.

"Look, I know you. You are quiet but not THAT quiet. You don't eat much but you do eat more than these days... is it your healing? Are you in pain?" he asked, leaning to the wall with his shoulder. "Something is off about you but I can't put my finger on it and I very much would like to know before we part again," he explained calmly.

I pressed my lips, taking his hand.

"Okay... I have things we need to discuss; I'll be right back," I nodded then closed the bathroom door behind me, taking a deep breath.

Walking back out some five minute later, I saw Jared sitting on the couch, squeezing his hands between his knees, looking out of the window with a deep frown.

I smiled lightly as I walked there, sitting next to him what made him turn towards me with an expressionless face.

"Just say it," he demanded on a low voice, looking into my eyes just for a split second, before he turned his head back towards the window.

"Say what?" I asked confused about his coldness.

"Where did I screw up?" he asked.

I sighed, turning his head back to me.

"Where you decided to use Lora as your free time fun," I sighed.

"What does that mean?" he asked uncertain, narrowing his eyes.

"She... Before I came to see you, Lora found me. Again," I started. "She..."

I still wasn't sure if I should tell the whole story or just get to the point, but getting the urgent vibes from Jared, I decided to cut it short.

"She has a video of you two having sex which she threatened to share."

"What?" he asked stunned, even letting a confused laugh out. "I mean for real. What?"

"She... apparently she wanted to watch it back with you, I don't know in the future, but things did not work out well so she used it to blackmail me with it... but I think I got it under control, I..."

"When exactly was this?" he asked.

"It was... on Thursday."

"Thursday? So you knew about this for... four days now and you just what? Didn't feel like it is that important to tell me?" he asked way too calm. "That a psycho stalker has a sex tape of me which can be uploaded in a push of a button for the whole world to see and ruin my name?"