Untitled

Hey there, reader ^^

Just silently building drama up, nothing to read here...

I honestly could not think of either a pic or a title for this chapter so here we go a no-name title with a no-name pic 😅

Hope to present you a chapter this Wednesday as well. 🤞🏻

The next morning, sleeping on my stomach, I had my arms tucked under the pillow and a soft moan left my lips as I came to consciousness.

I woke up by feeling my bare back being showered with tender kisses.

"Morning, beautiful," I heard Jared whisper into my ear as he tried to caress all the hair out of my face which was impossible, as half of it was trapped under my body. "I brought you some coffee,"

Smiling, I turned to my back, rubbing my eyes, then sweeping out the hair from my face I looked up to my beautiful man in awe.

"You are..." I cleared my throat, trying to speak again, "ready already?" I asked.

"Yeah, today I have a lot to do as well; if I start earlier I can finish earlier and be with you," muttering, he kissed my forehead as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sounds perfect," whispering, I reached up, wanting a hug, but instead of leaning down to embrace me, he grabbed my hands and pulled me up to sit, hugging me to his chest.

"It's with milk," he said and I frowned looking at the nightstand.

"You're so sweet... why is that?" I laughed caressing a lock of hair behind his ear as it freed from his bun.

Taking a deep breath he shrugged.

"At some point I have to start giving back to you for all the things you done for me in the past, and sadly my time with you is limited nowadays."

"It's amazing and I appreciate it, but you know you don't have to. I enjoy bringing breakfast to bed to YOU. Now I feel like I overslept or something," I smiled peeking at my phone, but it was only seven, my alarm would go off in any minute.

Then taking my coffee and trying it, I smiled shyly.

"Believe me there are going to be multiple occasions when you still can do that," laughing, he rubbed my back and feeling me shiver, he pulled the blanket onto my naked body.

"Where did you get the milk from?" I asked, thinking no way he got up early to go and buy some.

"Well, I heard in the kitchen that the upstairs neighbor is up so I went to ask some," he shrugged.

"You did what?" I gasped and I started to laugh embarrassed instead of him too.

"What? Isn't it one of the perks of living in an apartment?" He seemed really confused.

"I never even met any of my neighbors," i shook my head still with a grin.

"Oh, that's why she looked at me strange when I asked a favor. But you know I flirted my way to the milk," he smiled smugly.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"She asked me if I just moved in because she probably would remember me if she would have seen me around," he laughed. "Anyway, it was refreshing to have a conversation with someone who don't know me. But then her kid came and ruined the moment," he pouted as I was looking at him with narrowed eyes. "I gave her some dreamy look, some leaning against the door, some laugh here and there; she ended up giving me the whole carton."

Looking at him stunned, shaking my head, he laughed, ruffling my hair and I couldn't help but laugh with him, hugging his waist around amazed.

"You are one of a freaking kind, aren't you?" I smiled.