Games by the pool

Hei there,

Hands up in the comments if you are reading! I'd like to know who are the returning ones. I am currently reading as well, so recommendations of great Leto fics are welcome ^^

Also feel free to give feedback of any kind about the writing.

~"Come let's have fun, don't let a bunch of freckles get into the way. Freckles are in style anyway," said and I let my robe as he stepped in front of me and slowly took it off me, looking at my body. "So unique, it's pretty damn amazing, Av," he said stunned then smiled looking into my eyes and I smiled too. ~

Standing right in front of me he smiled so gently and his eyes were so bright in the Sun, I got lost in them for a moment, and then just like studying a statue from up close, I studied his face inch to inch with a light smile and for a moment there, I swear I couldn't even hear a thing. Everything went silent.

But then I saw his lips move and heard him say,

"Okay, now I understand why you were freaked out about me starring. This is pretty creepy."

I blinked looking up into his eyes as I stepped away, recovering quickly.

"See? Good, now you know," I stated with fake confidence, what I mastered in the last years around celebrities and grabbed my robe from him and turned to throw it into the chair.

He just chuckled shaking his head, but he kept looking at me suspiciously, so I tried to change the topic.

"I'll take the giraffe," I smiled and walked into the water easily and started swimming.

"Wow... not even a sound?" he looked at me surprised as he walked back in as well. "Isn't it cold for you?"

"Please, I'm from Scotland. I am used to swimming in fresh water," I smiled.

"Right, I tend to forget that you're actually from so far away," he said swimming after me. "Even your accent is faded."

I calmed as he seemed to go with the topic change.

I gulped as I reached the giraffe and caught it, standing up in the pool.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why all of a sudden, I feel attracted to this man like a whole lot? I always thought he is pretty, and he knows it of course; eight years is eight years after all, and yes, I am an honest person and thoughts just come out of my mouth, but I never actually felt physically attracted to him to this level where I just wanna be in his arms... until like... recently that he actually started caring about me. Which shows just how pathetic I am that someone shows some care and I immediately need more. And the worst is that he, of course notices it right away.

I have to gather myself before he gets more suspicious and I end up scaring him away or worst, he goes back to the strictly boss-assistant relationship.

"Need some help with that?" he grinned looking at me as I was just grabbing onto the giraffe lost in thoughts.

"Nah, I got this, I think," I smiled as I tried to climb onto it, but it was harder than I thought.

I did manage on the second try, though.

Jared jumped onto the shark, but it turned with him and he ended up in the water and I laughed just as him when he came up to the surface.

"Ah, fuck it, I might just stick to the mattress," he said and climbed onto the biggest one, laying onto his back.

His limbs in a star shape, starched out and I smiled at him lightly, until my gaze reached his pants what were totally stuck to his... shapes and curves and I swallowed hard and just decided to slip down from the giraffe and stay underwater, maybe until I die.