Out and About

Hey there,

Thank you for all your comments <3

Also, I am working on the next flashback part which is going to be very interesting as it will be written from Jared's POV ^^

Stay tuned for it, it's going to worth it ;) But for now, here's some fluff, hope you guys enjoy it!

Crossing the bridge with the car we found ourselves on the busy industrial part of the city covered in Christmas lights.

Constance stopped in a free parking lot and as we got out of the car the chilly wind got us all put on the scarfs we brought with us.

"What about having a stroll in the shopping center area before going to the market square?" Constance asked grabbing her bag onto her shoulder as she locked the car.

"Yeah, we in," Shannon and Jared nodded, and I smiled wide.

"I would really love some shopping," I admitted excited as I pulled the hood of my white jacket on as I looked around.

"This way then," Constance started to walk through the parking lot to cross the busy street with Shannon.

I hurried after them when Jared grabbed my hand as he caught up.

He smiled at me from under his hood.

"You sure we... should walk like this?" I asked uncertain.

I really loved feeling his warm hand holding mine, but an instant panic rushed through me as I looked around to see the people walking around us; already seeing the nasty comments floating on the internet about me.

"It's okay, love. We are covered and it is just a small town. I have never been photographed here and rarely recognized. These are normal human beings not like LA predators," he smiled and yanked me closer, grabbing the hood of my jacket on both sides he pulled my head to his and kissed me slow, his tongue caressing mine softly.

After placing a few other small kisses on my lips, he pulled away with a smirk, licking his lips.

I smiled back wide as he took my hand again and we turned to cross the road, but the traffic lights were already red.

When it turned green, we hurried across the street where Shannon and Constance were waiting.

"We should have put a leash on you two," smiled Shannon and Jared nudged him in the shoulder as we chuckled and continued walking.

Walking down the main street of the city, there probably was a lot to see but all I was looking at was mine and Jared's reflection in the shop windows as we were passing by them, and couldn't help the light smile on my face looking at our hands clasped.

"Anything special in mind what you would like to buy?" I heard Constance asking as she slowed down, but I only looked up to her from the reflection of ours when she blocked it by stepping next to me.

"Um..." I blinked trying to think of something. "Nothing really... I just... wanted to look for some gifts I... didn't have any time to grab something to any of you," I admitted.

"Oh, no, don't worry about that Avery, we usually don't buy anything to each other," smiled Constance.

"Yeah, we either have something handmade to give or just a hug," continued Shannon.

"Oh..." I frowned lost in thoughts. "I could bake a little something for you tomorrow then," I smiled at Constance knowing she would appreciate it. "My mom's blueberry pie is one of the bests and I think you all would love it as well," I offered.