Morning news

Hey there, happy Wednesday! ^^

This is a shorter chapter leading up to a flashback! Yey 😃

Sorry for a short, not-so-much-happening part but Holidays are closing up on us and I have loads of things to take care of before settling into Holiday mood.

I also will be back at my parents' for a week so I won't be able to write but I am hoping to put the flashback chapter out before Sunday (fingers crossed🤞🏻)

Enjoy the chapter as much as you can hah 😃

My gentle alarm went off at four in the morning and I tried to reach my phone quickly, not to wake Jared up.

His last scene to film got rescheduled for the day after the event, and even though I didn't tell him, I already decided that I would wake up earlier to order breakfast up.

Coming to senses I felt like my body was trapped. Trapped under the weigh of Jared, who seems like, flipped the roles during the night; having his legs tangled with mines under the sheets, while his torso was gently resting on my side, his head on my exposed chest rising and falling with every breath I was taking.

I kissed into his hair as I caressed his bare back and smiled on just how this man needs a safe place and I was happy to be just that.

But no matter how much I enjoyed being there with him, I had a mission to make him have a proper start of the day, so I carefully started to pull away from him, but as soon as I moved he growled.

"Don't you dare say it's morning already..." his croaky voice resonated as he brushed his face to my breast; his beard leaving my skin feel irritated.

"You can rest an hour more, Jay. I just order up some breakfast," I whispered stroking through his arm.

"I don't need it," he mumbled, "Just be a lazy person and stay with me..."

"You need it, baby, you're so slim; you lost weight again," I sighed into his hair.

"I'll eat when I'm back home" muttering, he snuggled closer.

"Yeah. No way," I stated as I pulled away slowly, this time he let me go with a moan.

Sitting onto the edge of the bed, I grabbed my hair-tie from the nightstand and put my hair into a bun as I felt Jared's palm stroking through my back.

I looked back at him with a smile. His eyes were closed, lips slightly parted as he breathed in deep.

After throwing on a robe, not bothering to tie it, I walked to the living room and dialed the reception to place my order from the menu laid out next to the phone then made my way back to the bedroom.

"I'm back; see? That was it," grinning I knelt onto the bed, watching his bare back and caressed it through.

"Very good," he muttered pulling me back to lay beside him and spooned me tight. "Now just rest. It's on order," he muttered into my ear and goosebumps appeared on my skin alongside with a shiver.

Although I had the fluffy robe on, his naked body pressed up against mine, and his deep voice just flicked a switch in me and suddenly I wanted him real bad.

I pressed my lips as I pushed my rear more back to his groin, moving it slightly; he might not even notice, but my core trembled into it as my breathing got heavier wanting him all in me.

"Hmm... what's in that pretty head of yours?" he murmured into my neck a minute later what sent me another shiver through my body, hugging his arm more around me.