Home big Home

Happy mid-week all!
Here's a "bridge" chapter before another jump in time.  Bare with me! 😃

There is two or three (depends on how detailed I am going to write) chapters left to tell of this story🤭

It's bittersweet to prepare for the end since I feel like I could write Avery's story for years, but I also feel like it is time to wrap up their lives.❤️

Enjoy!

The next three days in Edinburgh were the extra surprise with the five star hotel and spa, the fancy restaurant and of course a breathtaking suite with a view.

There was only one day we left the hotel to get my tattoo done I was so excited about. I always knew I want something nice and simple to cover the small scar from my surgery and what could have been a better option then a lotus flower.

Jared laughed on me; saying it's such a cliché; he would have gotten a symbol or something representing my favorites. He almost had me change my mind but I stood my ground and went with the lotus.

Jared was holding my hand when the artist started, but after a few minutes, I realized it wasn't so bad, so I got more relaxed and excited to see the results.

The other reason we didn't leave the hotel was Jared's schedule. We were two days away from leaving and I could see it on him getting restless; sometimes sneaking his phone out to read some e-mails, return some calls, which I did not mind. He was away from work for the whole week. Besides, it is the end of May. The band has some appearances and agreed to do small radio shows throughout the summer. On top of that Jared is attending two fashion shows and several events in Europe as well as couple of parties in California before Camp Mars. And then as fall starts comes the Blade Runner promo tour and who knows what else he has in mind besides that.

The girlfriend... fiancée part of me wanted him all to me on our last days but the assistant in me knew I should let him prepare. And it's not like he had full work mode on. He gave me plenty of his attention what I happily drowned in.

Once stepping into our home, Jared kissed me on the cheek, asking me if I would mind unpacking his suitcase as well. He was anxious to turn his computer on and catch up with all his businesses.

And that was the last I have seen him for more than a minute in the past two weeks since we arrived back home. The perks of a big home, I guess. He just got lost.

He berried himself into work.

If he wasn't in his office on online meetings, he was out somewhere on meetings, and if he wasn't, he was in the studio, alone or with Steve and Shannon putting together sets for Camp Mars. If he was alone, he had either of the band members on phone explaining the changes he made and why. If he didn't do that he was with Sky monitoring the sales, the website, scheduling appearances with hosts, double checking dates of the promo tour. Aggreeing to interview structures with the PR team. And if he happened to be all alone on the couch and I was desperately ready to snuggle up, he was on his phone, berried into his social media, live streams or chats.

I asked him couple of times if there was anything I could do, since... well... I did tell him when we moved in that I also wish to work with him again, but since then he didn't mention anything. He waved, asked me not to be silly and just relax, but that was what I was doing for ten days in Scotland.

Now that we were back to our lives I felt like I am, well... back to Jared's life, but this time I wasn't really being a part of it and that's when it all dawned on me; we have started dating during the Holiday season, which was rather quiet up until now.