LA!Buzz - The real deal

- Jared Leto, 47, is off the market of romance? Did he quit the Hollywood love scene for real this time? -

-Holding hands, sharing looks; Jared Leto in love? Can this happen? -

-Just when you thought he will forever be a bachelor, Jared Leto proudly held hands with new girlfriend. -

-Is he trying to cover something or he being out on an event with a woman hand in hand is what it is? Commitment?-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fans named it as the real life "Hollywood Cinderella story"

Jared Leto is not only a multi-talented individual; singer, model, director, Oscar winning actor, investor; just to name a few, but also a winner on the DNA front; ridiculously handsome, shockingly non-aging. So when it comes to his dating history no man alive can judge him for playing his game shamelessly; getting involved with Hollywood's biggest names such as Cameron Diaz, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and the list goes on and on from models to singers.

Nonetheless the fact that celebrities like to settle with each other for reasons like sharing the same lifestyle, experiences and most probably the same net-worth, Jared Leto never seemed to get attached with any of his colleagues on the long run.

He met his last long-term relationship material on one of his A-list parties, where she was a caterer and now seems like after four years of jumping from flower to flower as a busy bee, another relationship of his has gone through the planting phase, seemingly out of the public eye, and is blossoming. Once again, the chosen one is just like you or me.

During the filming of Blade Runner, Leto is spending time in London where he attended to a Gallery opening on the fourth of February; but this time he wasn't getting out of the car alone.

Right after, a familiar face followed.

The copper red hair popped from the deep red of the long silk dress she was wearing, hugging her curves around showing her shape for the very first time after years.

Leto's former assistant has been seen around him for years; she started as his band Thirty Seconds to Mars' publicist, three years ago becoming his assistant, managing his life from the shadows; hiding around the corner, staying away from the spotlight, occasionally caught in a jumper and sweatpants in the LA heat walking a few steps behind Leto.

Her sudden disappearance left some wondering what happened, until she got back into the spotlight just around Jared's birthday, late December, during the Holiday season what left us and the fans wondering about the sudden reunion and suspicious pictures taken.

That evening, as she stepped out of the car, a photo shows Jared gently grooming her hair and his look tells it all before the two even holds hands: She is the real deal.

The two casually walks to the entrance hand in hand while Jared waves to the gathered photographers as Avery smiles like a girl who just won the jackpot. Shy but glowing. And who can blame her.

The photos were all over the fan sites and instagram just hours later, fans discussing the incredible transformation of Jared's former assistant and how they are a fairytale come true.

Some described it as the Hollywood Cinderella story.

The assistant in the shadows transforms into the real beauty she is; easily can outshine some of the models, and what could reassure her more than being the one who captures the forever free spirit, rocker-in-soul, Hollywood's sexiest bachelor's heart.