Morning Coffee

I moaned stretching out my hands above my head as I started to wake.

I slowly opened my eyes to the grey light of the day what came through my dark grey curtains, and my gaze stuck on the ceiling from where my brown and purple dream-catcher hung.

I felt peaceful and satisfied.

I instantly had a smile on my face even before realizing what an amazing evening I've had.

Was it even real?

I dropped my hands back down to my sides and turned my head to the right side where my eyes met with some beautiful ocean blue ones.

"Jared..." a smile appeared on my face as I whispered his name in awe, turning towards him onto my side.

"Morning, my darlin'" he smiled lightly.

He was laying on his side, leaning onto his elbow, resting his head in his palm.

I swear I have never seen him this bright and relaxed as I see him right now. His skin was glowing, his eyes so clear ad sparkly, not a single wrinkle on his smooth skin.

"How long have you been up?" I mumbled, trying to find my voice, as I pushed my palms under my face.

"Long enough to hear you mumble and drool in your sleep," he smiled, and I pressed my lips pulling the blanket up until my eyes by what he just smiled brighter and with his hand, what rested on his side he reached out and brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Come on, Av, yesterday I have been swimming in your fluids, your drool won't scare me away," he grinned waiting for my reaction and I just whined pulling the blanket all the way up onto my head, only my hair was out.

"Jared, stop!" I felt my face burning and I tried to hide my embarrassment with a chuckle.

He just pulled the blanket off me slowly until my waist and I looked up to him with a blush.

"You're so damn cute," he smiled and just kept starring at me, for what I hid my face in my palms.

"Stop staring," I asked.

"Stop starring? Where did Avery go from last night? Hmm...?" asked as he ran his soft fingertips up and down my arm.

"Stayed in the dark... Now its too bright," I mumbled.

"Shut up, you silly," his voice was playful, and I felt him move on the bed. "Arms," he whispered, I felt his warm breath against the back of my hands.

I moved my hands away from my face just to see how close those incredible pair of eyes got to mines.

He kept looking at me for a long moment before he closed the distance between us and placed a long, tender kiss on my lips.

I literally purred and gently slipped my palm onto his back, caressing his neck and shoulders.

"What's the time?" I breathed to his lips, playing with the end of his hair.

"Around ten," he said, tenderly caressing my hair behind my ear and I whined.

"I have to be in the office latest twelve. I have a meeting, I gotta start getting ready."

"I'll drive you in. How much time does that save?" he asked.

"Half an hour?" I thought about it and he smiled.

"That calls for a coffee in bed," he smiled and as I kept looking at him, I couldn't help but reach out and just like a feather, stroke his face fondly.

By my touch he closed his eyes with a light smile.

"I'll go make some," I whispered.

"No. You stay, and I'll make some," he said turning his head to kiss my palms then sat up.