Chances pt. 2

When I wrote part 1 I thought there is only going to be 2 parts to Chances but there has to be a third one where I hopefully decide which path I want to take in the future :D if having any wishes feel free to tell me. enjoy <3

The next 3 days passed by slowly and lonely.

Jared did call me the day after I left his house humiliated by my own self, but I did not answer. I was afraid he will ask me things I surely don't know the answer to. Like why I was crying, why did I try to kiss him, why I ran away.

That same day I got my period, but it was not enough to convince myself why I acted so unprofessional and immature. And until I can't explain to myself, I can't explain it to Jared either.

I will be flying out in two days and the band will be heading off in four.

I wanted to say goodbye to them, I really did.

My heart ached to see Jared again, just to see if everything is going to be alright. Not just between us but with him too. I tried to pull him out of his dark thoughts, and I screwed it up bad. I hated myself for that and I felt horrible for causing trouble.

I felt empty and lonely having nothing to do. I checked the work email regularly and answered them, but I knew I have to talk to Jared before they leave.

Most of his emails were directed to my work e-mail such as brand deals, interview and talk show propositions, his monthly health and fitness subscription, heck, even his amazon order shipping details.

In my work phone I have his stylist's contact, hairdressers' contacts in almost every country. The list of his favorite orders from all the cafes and restaurants nearby (from the time I didn't know them by heart yet).

I smiled sadly looking at the phone. It really is like starting a new life.

I was starring at the phone so long it made that buzz and Jared's custom sound was heard.

I grabbed it up immediately looking at the screen.

Princess

"Any chance ud be able to stop by the studio today? Theres lot to do could use ur assistance bef u go off."

I almost hear his cold voice and I pressed my lips as I starred at the phone sadly and started to type.

"Sure. I can be there in an hour."

Princess

"On the way drop by the post to pick up my Gucci stage set will u? And a hibiscus tea double lemon, Shannon want a latte make it dbl."

I just frowned confused. Now it feels like I'm back in business... Am I? Or is it my last round? Might be.

"OK."

I typed as I stood up to gather myself.

I didn't mind getting some tasks, they must be pretty busy by now and hopefully this means everything is back to normal. And by normal, I mean professional relationship.

Maybe he realized he better keep his distance otherwise I become a needy teenager. And he obviously has prettier ladies to kiss.

I threw on my usual over sized beige jumper and leggings, my hair in a bun and sunglasses on. I liked this outfit it always helped me blend in and make me unnoticeable.

I still heard Jared's compliments in my head and it did give me confidence, but I just couldn't make myself show skin. I didn't want him to think I want something from him. Best to be my old self and hope he won't ever question it.