Chances pt. 3 - Leaving

~"What about today? We are going to finish up around six, we can go to mine and while packing we can go through them," offered and I nodded.

"Sounds good."~

At six in the evening sharp the band finished for the day as I did too with sending out the job opening. I also gathered my stuffs from the office which were really just some notebooks, pens and some old magazines. I didn't really use that office that much.

Arriving to Jared's I walked to the kitchen and opened up my laptop as I wanted to go through the e-mails and get out of here as soon as possible.

"Alright, I'm gonna bring out the suitcases, first let's pack the Gucci and then go up and gather the rest of the shit," he said walking straight to the closet from the entrance door.

"Don't you wanna go through the emails first?" I asked hopefully as I looked after him.

"No, I want everything packed, I want to pick out my outfits for the next four days so I can get done with that!" he shouted back and I sighed and walked to the living room where he dropped down the Gucci package, and I started to pick the clothes out laying them onto the couch before folding them again.

Jared dragged two luggage out to the living room and sighed with his hands on his hips.

"Perfect. Please be careful with the folding," said looking through the clothes as he walked closer.

"I am careful, Jared, these clothes probably worth more than my life," I stated ironically.

"Close," he said and sent me a half smile.

I just shook my head as I continued folding and Jared placed them into his suitcase.

We were packing the clothes silently and when we finished Jared closed the suitcase and straightened up.

"Alright, I'll go pack my travel kit," said putting his hair in a low bun.

"Make sure you know where you put them, this time I won't be there to help," I stated, and he gave me a side look.

"Don't even mention. The next person better be at least half as good as you, which I doubt it will happen," said opening another suitcase.

"Oh, come on, you don't trust me that I can choose good applicants?"

"I trust that you can choose good applicants. I just don't think anyone else will care like you do... like you cared," he shrugged and just walked away into the bathroom.

I walked after him slowly stopping in the door of the bathroom, leaning to the door frame with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"I still care, Jared, I hope you know that."

He just sighed leaning onto the sink with his hands and looked back at me from the mirror silently. Seemed like he is about to say something, but he just swallowed it back and looked down then pushed himself up and opened the mirror door, I couldn't see his face anymore.

"I need some resealable bags, they are in the kitchen," he said, and I nodded with a sigh and walked away to get them.

I handed him three bags and he took them starting to pack his creams.

"You looked for some job yet?" he asked, his voice monotone.

"Well... I was surfing through some, yes." I said as I sat onto the edge of the bathtub.