Brother's leftover

Happy mid-week yall!

Straight to the point: what I do not like in my writing style is that I get lost in details and because of that the story line goes very slow, like mentioning something in one chapter and then finally ten chapters later we get back to it 😅 like this Lora situation has been dragging on for so long but again I got distracted 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️
I try to get my sht together and get to the point next time 😩

Sending u love and patience😘

After almost eight hours of drive, not counting the dinner stop we had, we finally arrived to New Orleans late at night, pulling up to the parking lot of the Hotel we were staying at.

We were all tired, since we all woke up early, so getting down of the bus must have seemed like the zombie apocalypse especially with Jared who was again having some back problems for now silently.

"Sky, do your thing and check us in," muttered Jared as he threw himself onto the couch in the foyer of the Hotel while I was ready to follow but Shannon touching my shoulder, I stopped.

"Avery, can we talk?" he asked and I nodded with a smile.

"Sure."

Following him to a further part of the foyer, I frowned, looking back to Jared who looked at me questioningly and I just shrugged, not really knowing what is going on.

I know we haven't really talked much with Shannon since I flipped out on him and Lily on a bad day of mine, but I didn't think anything of it since he went to Nepal and then the tour started so it is not like we even had time to catch up.

"Look... I feel like we haven't really had the chance to talk any more since we briefly talked about the Lily situation before I left."

"Oh... I thought... we are over it," I shrugged.

"Yeah, and that is why you haven't said a word to me all the way from Texas to here?" he smiled.

I thought about it, crossing my arms on my chest. Weird; it is true, but it wasn't intentional. But maybe knowing that he keeps contact with Lily blocked something in me.

"I don't know... all I know is that I don't feel comfortable that you were all friendly with Lily when you know how Jared feels about her..."

"And?" He frowned. "I mean, you manage the band he doesn't "feel good" about as well."

"I don't anymore," I shrugged.

He looked at me questioningly then just sighed.

"Can we talk tomorrow? I need to talk to you, okay?" He asked in hurry, looking behind me as I did as well; seeing the others approach.

"Sure, okay," I nodded confused.

I did not get the purpose of this whole weird conversation.

"Everything alright?" Asked Jared as he called the elevator.

"Yeah, I just miss my girl!" stated Shannon throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Since you two are living your best life together, I feel left out," he pouted.

"Sorry bro, no can do," Jared answered, pulling me to him, hugging me around possessively.

I just smiled, hugging Jared back as we stepped into the elevator but felt a bit bad for really not keeping in touch with Shannon as before; I didn't want him to feel like I don't need him anymore.

"What was that whispering about with Shannon?" Jared asked as we placed the luggage into the living area of the suite.

"He asked me to meet him tomorrow; he wants to just talk," I answered.