It's over

Hey there,

Thank you so much for all your support! 
Enjoy this next chapter, ;) 

After being out in New York city until three in the morning we went back to have some rest in Jared's apartment.

The night was much better than I have imagined. As midnight arrived, we all cheered and headed to the guys' favorite bar to warm up and have some more drinks. Some of us had more than the others. Let's just say me, Lynn and Shannon got hammered, while the others were still having some of their brain working.

I only let way to my tears once, when Constance called the brothers to wish Happy New year. It reminded me that my mother and I never talked after our heated conversation about my choice of man, and my father came to my mind once more.

Jared did handle the situation surprisingly well; he didn't seem annoyed a bit when he had to sit on a corner couch with me for like half an hour, until I calmed down and begged for another glass of wine.

This little hangover did not stop Lynn to get up at eight in the morning as she planned it with us during the night, to be able to see some of New York city in the daylight.

Me and Jared woke up with her to go and visit some famous places; but first and foremost a café house with the strongest espresso to help me wake up. Jared was tired and a bit hangovered, but I was most probably still drunk as we walked through Central park.

"I really need to stay here, you guys go catch the next ferry," I gave up while sitting at the brunch place we stopped at.

Both Lynn and Jared vegan, we visited this cute little vegan place we came to a couple of times with Jared while in New York.

While eating, I realized the last thing I needed is a ferryboat to Liberty Island, so after some nagging, I did convince Jared and Lynn to go without me, promising them I will be right there where they leave me.

I anyway had the chance to see what they are up to as Lynn was documenting everything on her Instagram or snapchat, of course, without Jared in it. I felt relieved and so happy that they seem to be getting along well, and to think about it, they do have a lot in common, no matter the twenty something year age gap.

At one in the afternoon we all were buckled up in the jet, ready to fly back home. I straight up fell back asleep as we were able to switch our seat belts off and I could snuggle up to Jared in his seat as he leaned the headrest back.

Thanks for the change in time zones, it was only three in the afternoon when we arrived back to LAX.

"So tomorrow then?" Jared sighed taking both of my hands into his as we said our goodbyes at his house where, yet again I was able to take the car, which I still didn't want to say was mine, but Jared declared it to be anyway.

"As soon as possible," I smiled up to him with mixed feelings.

"A minute after midnight then... I'll be waiting," he smiled kissing my forehead long.

I chuckled closing my eyes by his sweet kiss, then stepping away he looked towards Lynn.

"Hey, Lynn, come over here for a sec," he smiled waving her towards us.

Lynn walked to us interested.

"Yeah?"

"I got a little something for ya," he smirked then walked into the house casually.