She is gone

Hei there! Just wanna say thank you for the reads, good to know someone is listening on the other end <3

~reminder:

He just gently sank more down on the couch making me feel more comfortable resting my head on his shoulder.

I smiled lightly.

This is all I needed now.

My eyes closed more and more often as the sound of the tv echoed from the distance. I couldn't fight falling asleep....~

-

I moaned lightly burying my face more into the pillows, still mostly asleep.

But these pillows were quite different. They were more firm, they.... they moved?

I moaned again, tightening my arms and that is when I felt them the first time. They were wrapped around something else then my soft pillows. I drove my left palm more up, feeling a chest slowly rising and sinking under my hand.

As I started to wake, I heard gentle snoring and smelled Jared's faded perfume in my nose.

It felt so calm and inviting.

I opened my eyes and that is when realization hit.

My face was buried into the crook of his neck as we must have fallen asleep sitting on the couch.

I pulled away like from fire, looking at him wide eyed.

His head was thrown aback onto the head of the couch with open mouth.

As I moved so urgently, his left arm slipped from my back and with that he woke up suddenly.

He tried to move his head whining uncomfortable then just placed his hand under his head as he slowly lifted it up.

"What on Earth..." he mumbled on a cracked voice, his lips were so dry, they were white and chapped.

I looked at him horrified.

"Av?" he squinted at me; his eyes looked small and swollen. "Did... ah... I fell asleep too..." he mumbled massaging his neck.

"Yeah... I... guess," I nodded rubbing my face.

"What's the time?" he asked, and I checked my phone which was lying on the table.

"Its 7:16, don't worry we have couple hours."

"Seven?" he looked in shock like I told him his puppy died. "I am going to sleep! I need my sleep; today is the shoot!" he seemed so out of it as he stood up and waddled towards his bathroom.

"They travelled all the way from Italy just for me and I feel like shit!" his voice raised to make sure I still hear him as he walked further and when he was in the bathroom, I really thought there must be a dead body as Jared's high pitched voice was heard.

"Oh my God my eyes!! My lips! My... my neck! I can't move my neck!"

I just rolled my eyes rubbing them again still trying to wake up as Jared rumbled out of his bathroom back to the living room.

"I can't believe you let me fall asleep on the couch when you know I have to LOOK and BE my best today!" he now looking at me like I killed the puppy AND the man in the bathroom too.

He was making a scene I did not know how to deal with it.

"Excuse me?" all that I could react, shocked.

He just waved turning away to go to the kitchen.

"Yes! I excuse you! Just get out," he hissed, and I just looked after him from the couch barely able to put the pieces together of what just escalated this quickly.