Highs, lows and higher

Thaaank you for all your votes ☺️

Enjoy this messy chapter 😄😊

Opening my eyes, I moaned, stretching my arms when my hands hit something.

"Hello to you too," smiled Jared kissing my knuckles, as I realized I knocked him in the head. I was still laying on him as I fell asleep.

"Sorry..." I mumbled and as I turned to my side.

He let out an uncomfortable moan; I must have crashed some of his organs.

"Sorry," I muttered again blinking some.

His hands were above me in the air, scrolling through some e-mails on his phone.

"You had a great nap? I was just about to wake you, so you can sleep at night."

"Yes. How long I slept?" I asked confused.

"About an hour and a half," he answered, closing his phone.

"Oh... what have you been doing during?" I asked reaching to take his hand what he rested on my waist.

"Taking care of some businesses and e-mails."

"Oh... you could have moved me," I sighed.

"No way. Now I could honestly write that doing business was a pleasure," he smiled, running his fingers up on my arm but I caught a sad smile as he traced it with his eyes.

"Sleeping like this was a pleasure too," I smiled turning onto my stomach to see him and kissed his nose playfully.

"Yeah, you did let out some strange moans," he laughed.

"I don't remember dreaming," I protested then we both stopped giggling around when there was a knock on the door.

"Room service!" we heard a muffled sound.

"Oh yeah, I ordered some food," Jared smiled, and I grinned excited.

"I'll go get it; you stay," I jumped up and hurried to the door.

Accepting the delivery, I pushed it back to the living room, not even taking the dining area into count, as when it is only me and Jared, no matter where we are, we always end up sitting on the floor by the couch, eating at the coffee table.

"Let's see what we have in here," I sat onto the free space next to Jared who was still laying, and I started to lift the top of the dishes.

"Tofu," I smiled. "Pasta... Salad... oh, avocado salad."

Lifting the last top, I grinned surprised.

"Chicken wings!"

"Only for you; you disgusting corpse eater," he narrowed his eyes.

"Shut up; you never cared," I waved.

"Yeah, but now I have to eat with you a lot more," he grumbled.

"Well... then why did you order them?" I whined defeated. "You know I'm fine with anything really..." but before I could finish, he dragged me back onto him, kissing my lips roughly, then grabbing into my hair he pulled my head away to look me in the eye.

I didn't know if it was this character or he just low key mad at me all the time, but I would lie if I'd say I didn't find it sexy.

"I wasn't being serious; you know well, I don't care," he explained.

"But now I do," I sighed.

"Oh, come on," he moaned while he lifted his upper body up from the couch seemingly easily, although I was on top of him, reaching for a chicken wing.