Farewell

To be honest I am happy that we finally get to say good bye to Jared. For the last couple of chapters I felt like nothing was really going on and got really stuck and was ready to jump but didn't want to rush it.
I still could have dragged this chapter on for two parts but, honestly I had enough, and ready to jump in time!

Regardless, I hope you enjoy and hope I can gather some inspiration for the upcoming chapters ^^

"Let's just go, I'm hungry," whined Jared, sitting on the sofa in the living room as I was standing in the downstairs' bathroom applying some mascara.

"I'm soon ready!" I shouted.

"You do realize I am in sweatpants, and my hair is a mess?" he sighed impatient.

"I do! But I still wanna look decent next to you!"

"Come on, Av, you are!"

"Yeah, sure," I mumbled as I put on some eye shadow, then ruffled up my hair, separating it to one side then walked out with a smile. "I'm ready."

Jared stood up pushing his phone into his pocket as he looked at me.

"And you look just like you did ten minutes ago," he sighed.

"Jareeed," I whined slipping into my sneakers.

"You look very pretty, Av," he smiled and when I straightened up, he was right in front of me, caressing my face with the back of his hand what made a smile appear on my face.

"You too," I smiled playfully for what he just shook his head with an eye roll and headed out the door.

Giggling, I hurried after him.

I know he hates when people call him pretty, probably more than when they call him beautiful, but oh well, let me not feel sorry.

After arguing for 5 minutes straight in the car, regarding the restaurant we should go to, we decided on one of both of our favorite local one which had a big selection of vegan food as well as Italian pastas which I loved. We probably ordered take out from there every week for about a year now but have never actually been there.

Getting out of the car Jared looked around, then to the small restaurant.

"You can be happy, the only way a pap would every find us here, if they would actually call them up."

"Good," I smiled shutting the door behind me.

The restaurant was still downtown but was in a decent distance from the main road almost in an alley.

"So, I just got on Instagram and since you re-posted Lynn's post I got like so many new followers," I told to Jared as we were waiting for our food, sitting in front of each other, sipping some juices.

"How many?" he asked with a smile peeking up from his phone.

"Over four hundred," I stated checking some comments under the picture where I was with two of the Backstreet Boys.

"Oh nice! But not as nice as the comments under our group picture," he grinned raising an eyebrow.

"Really?" I frowned."Let me see," I sat next to him excited peeking at his phone.

"Look at this one," he pointed out a comment which read:

- Jared and Avery's relationship (romantic or not) is like GOALS! ❤️😭-

"Aw," I smiled as I scrolled a bit more down to see more.

- This picture kinda confirms that Avery stayed close friends with the brothers. I don't think she and Shan are a couple. 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️-