Change is coming

This chapter, just as the next/last one are going to be a bit longer than usual so grab a snack, a drink and enjoy the happenings,
or split it in half and make it feel like two chapters! 😊

Don't forget to vote, if you liked it.🧡

There's going to be a lot of work with the last chapter and I also am going to be a bit busy next week, so I am hoping to upload it on Halloween weekend or any time after next week.

It is going to be so sad to write knowing that is the last time I can step into Avery's shoes. I got to love her so much.🤗

It was well over four in the morning when I got home from packing up some things at the Camp site.

For days, I was hoping to give Jared a phenomenal end-of-camp-mars treat with dinner, a new sexy lingerie... people would have been fine with me not being around to pack up, but that was all before I heard him say how he was banging another woman in his head while I was watching him proudly as he sang his heart out.

I couldn't help but feel defeated and more hurt than I can admit.

Should I show him how it made me feel? Should I be mad? Is it even something I need to question him about?

I was too tired to think, and so stepping into our bedroom, I walked straight to the bathroom for a quick shower, which turned out to be long, prolonging going to bed.

I knew Jared was probably sound asleep, but there was always a chance of him waking up and I had no idea how to act next to him. Of course I didn't want to look like a jealous little girl, but that is exactly how I felt.

He seemed asleep as I climbed into bed, and taking a deep breath I laid onto my back, watching the center of the baldachin on the ceiling, feeling so tired, yet wide awake.

"You've been there this long?" I heard Jared murmur as he turned his head towards me. "You could have stayed at the cabin there," he stated.

I sighed, this sentence of his doesn't really help.

"I should have," muttering, I turned to my side, facing away from him.

"Av... what I said... that was the stupidest thing what came out of my mouth in a long time," he stated with regret in his voice as I felt him leaning above me, soon his fingers ran down my cheek.

"You just say that because I heard it," I scoffed.

"No! It's true! I... I was high from the show, it was remarkable! And when Stevie pointed out that girl... yeah I remembered her, yes I did check her out, but that was like a minute during the whole show. I wasn't... she wasn't in my mind and I did not think of... having sex with her. I over-exaggerated when I answered Stevie, because... I don't know! I just... I wasn't even thinking, it was just a snap back. We used to talk like this just to... make a point, I don't even know why we think we need to..." he sighed, and I rolled my eyes as he tried to come up with a reason.

"I know you used to talk like this but that was before you were engaged and... why would you say something like that now? Even if you don't mean it, it feels shit to think you have no respect for me. It feels shit that you might have said comments like this for the whole tour making people around you think that you have no care of having a girlfriend who you supposedly love," I muttered, not looking up at him.

Grabbing my shoulder, he forced me onto my back looking down at me as he turned the lamp on. His look was sharp and serious.

"I LOVE you. Not just fucking supposedly. I care about you and I said I am fucking sorry for saying that terrible thing! It wasn't even true," he sighed, easing up as he placed his chin on top of my chest. "I am a big fucking idiot and you know that. Please, Av."