Breakfast at Jared's

Uh, I really can't write shorter chapters xD
Enjoy <3

~"Good night, brace yourself for tomorrow!" he pointed at me then he walked to his room before I could ask.

Shannon definitely talked to him. Do I mind it? No.

I know he is easier going when he has nothing to do but this was the first time, he actually involved me in things and not just as a help.~

It was ten in the morning when I woke up.

I stretched my arms as I sat up on the King-sized bed and looked around in the dark room. My clothes were half out of my travel suitcase in the middle of the room what I keep here in case I am spending the night.

I got up and walked to the window to pull the curtains away. It was a nice, sunny day outside, as per usual.

I walked to my suitcase and grabbed up a black over-sized jumper and some yoga pants then walked to the bathroom.

After having a shower, I threw my clothes on, put my messy hair in a bun and slowly walked downstairs.

Some sweet smell hit my nose halfway down and I walked straight into the kitchen surprised to see Jared actually cooking.

He wore a pair of light blue, knee length shorts with a black tank top which was basically just a piece of rug hanging on him. His hair was in a low bun and he was humming something what sounded like his own song, nodding his head, sometimes mumbling the lyrics of The kill.

"All I WAN-TED WAS YOUUU!" he sort of whisper-shouted and I couldn't help but smile and leaned to the wall watching him with his back at me as he was flipping the pancakes.

"YOU! YOU! YOU!" he continued and when the "beat dropped" he smacked the pancake on top of the other ready ones. "Oh yeaaas! "he smiled and now whistled his song as he dropped the pan into the sink next to him and grabbed up the plate of small pancakes with both hands, like its his treasure.

"All I wanted was you..." he kept singing now softly looking at the pancakes as he turned to walk to the table in hurry but then he stopped and froze looking at me like I caught him stealing.

I clapped with a grin.

"Bravo! If those pancakes could talk..." I giggled.

"Oh I... I was just... Ah whatever, I'm still cool and if you want to tell this to anyone no one will believe you anyway," he stated half serious half joking.

I just showed as if I am zipping my mouth shut.

"Don't worry, you know I don't talk," I said and he chuckled as he put the pancakes down.

"I made for you too. Vegan pancakes. Come, join me, I am going to eat in the backyard," he said taking plates and glasses.

"Oh... well, thanks, sure," I nodded with a smile as I helped him set up the table outside under the shades, next to the pool.

"Any plans for today?" I asked as we sat down.

Jared just shrugged as he poured orange juice to himself.

"Not much. I really don't want to go anywhere; I need some time off from people and the outside world. Shannon might come over later on."

"Ah, alright," I nodded as I took a pancake.

"Try it," he ordered and looked at me waiting for my reaction.

I cut off a bite and made sure there's some jam on top, then ate it and my eyes widened.