Intimacy

Hellou!

The last chapter went up a day later so this comes a day earlier. 🤗
The sweet reunion is here and since our babies are finally together, I didn't hold back, and not counting the words, I ended up with a looong chapter.

Hope you like it;
Enjoy ❣️

"Im here!"

As soon as the taxi stopped at the venue where Thirty Seconds to Mars was probably playing their encore by that time, I texted Sky whom I already informed about my plans.

I was so anxious to see Jared, to the point where I wasn't able to eat for the whole day, my heart was pounding to the same rhythm as my knees were bouncing up and down the whole plane ride. I felt like I will never be able to calm myself knowing soon I will be in his arms. And the thrill of surprise just fed my nerves. I loved surprising him.

But it wasn't just that. Deep down I was nervous he might have changed; that he might not hug me the same way as before, he might not be as happy to see me as before... I know how much happens on tour...

Sky:

"Back gate nr. 2. be right there"

After paying I got out of the car fast, dragging my fully packed handbag with me. I thought I don't need much for a day, but I barely could fit my passport in when I left.

Hurrying to the gate I saw Sky and a guard getting closer on the other side.

I heard muffled music blasting inside the venue and my heart picked up a crazy pace.

"Sky!" I smiled excited.

She wore red jeans with a pink Mars shirt and a leather jacket. She looked like she is part of the band.

"Avery, hey! Made it! Two more songs to go," she smiled as the guard opened the gate with a light smile.

"Perfect! You didn't hint anything to Jared?" I smiled, pulling my long black cardigan around me.

"Nah! Kept my mouth shut even when he kept venting about you probably accepting the job without talking to him about it, and how you hung up on him," she stated giving me a lanyard with a backstage pass hanging on it. "He was such a mess today. He's boiling inside. Did you say something to him?" she asked curiously.

"No. Just when he called back I cut him short, saying we will talk about everything when we meet again. I just didn't tell when that is," I smiled playfully.

"You have some balls, Avery. I bet he is mad at that!" she shook her head as we reached the building and I breathed deep smiling when I heard a familiar song fill the air.

"I have high hopes that the surprise will go well," I grinned.

"Better! I don't like grumpy Jared. By the way if the surprise goes as you planned, don't worry I got a room for myself today; I already moved in," she stated then winked.

I just giggled as we walked through empty hallways until we ended up behind the stage and walking to the side I peeked up, taking a step on the stair leading to the stage, to have a better view.

Jared was in his element. He was running from left to right, squeezing the last of the energy out of the audience, taking it all in.

He could jump around like an idiot one moment, while in the other, he would walk so gracefully, matching his voice to the rhythm of the music.

Listening to the last song, I felt like I never left. I was singing the words silently with him as I was watching his every step mesmerized. He will never fail to amaze me.