Hot and steamy

Welcome to a mid-week fluff 🥰 u know I can't leave them in bad terms for too long 🤷🏼‍♀️

After asking Jared to leave, the feeling of guilt was only raising in me as I sat among his stuffs on my couch.

I wanted to call someone; I needed a friend to ask advice from or just to have them listen, but as usual I had no one to connect which led me to tears, curled up on the couch, watching the current movie on tv.

As midnight came around, I realized that a new week is starting and I have to be at work in nine hours so after getting into bed I fell asleep rather quickly as I was still so tired.

Even before arriving to work I have decided that I will stop by Jared's on the way back and apologize; trying to make things right, because after my sudden anger wave I realized how bad I have handled the situation.

I tried to blame it onto my pms since my period was already a couple days late... which would definitely reason the loss of appetite, constant bloating and mood swings as I usually have those if my cycle is too long.

As no surprise, when I arrived to his place, Jared wasn't home.

Walking out of the empty and mostly abandoned house, I sat back into the car resting my hands and forehead against the stirring wheel, trying to keep my emotions under control

The clock just hit six in the evening as I sent him a message, saying:

When are you home? I would like to see you.

An answer quickly arrived,

J❣️:

I won't be going home today.

Lowering my eyes, I bit my lips thinking where he could be... what he could be doing.

Deep down I hoped he would be waiting at mine's to make things right, but some part of me feared that he is somewhere else, rethinking our relationship.

I knew he was a free spirit, I knew he loved women, I knew he never thought of romantic relationships as necessities in life and in some way this knowledge was the one what kept me on edge every time. What if I whine too much? What if I ask too much from him? What if he feels like I want to change him? What if he will end us? Would I be able to cope with it? Would I be able to move on? To stay friends or just be one of his "beckon calls"?

I don't think I could.

I always dreamed of finding the one I feel comfortable with; the one I could imagine the rest of my life with, and it is pretty damn fucking hard to know that who I want to give all of me to doesn't really believe in "happily ever afters" with the one, even if he says he now thinks different, it might not last.

I shook my head as I drove out of his driveway, trying to sweep all these dark thoughts away.

Arriving home, I stepped in with a sigh, dropping my bags down, and my eyes shone up with hope when I saw Jared's shoes placed neatly under his hanging jacket in the hallway.

Taking a deep breath I walked into the kitchenette, from where I could clearly see his things disappeared from the living room and I bit my lips in fear that he is really leaving.

"In the bathroom!"

I heard his cheery voice and I walked back to the hallway to open the door slowly.

There he was, laying in the bathtub, foam slipping down the outside of it. There were a couple of my candles set onto the side, the Maroon 5 album I was listening to the other day was quietly playing.