Hobbies

Hey there ^^

Sorry for a late update, I've been feeling under the weather the last few days and putting this chapter together was not easy. I wrote it bit by bit and so not much is happening in it. 😬 Next we probably gonna jump in time and move forward from here, so stay tuned ❤️

💞Thank you for the support and welcome all the new readers! It feels really good to see new people find and like the story. 💞

"Aaaav," through the closed door I heard Jared shout from the living room of his suite and I couldn't help but smile.

It was the next morning around ten.

Last evening we were finally being left alone and I got everything I wanted from my beautiful man, so i woke up satisfied and happy by his side.

As Jared finished filming for now, he had three more days until his plane left for Budapest, Hungary, and that will be the day I have a flight back to Los Angeles as well so we decided to get the best out of these last days even though he had some online meetings scheduled and I also had work matters to work on.

After getting me some coffee in bed he disappeared around twenty minutes ago with the excuse of planning our day ahead.

I got out of bed, grabbed my robe and pulled it on as I made my way into the living room.

"Yes?" I smiled sipping the leftover of my burned instant coffee.

"I... ah, I wanted it to be a surprise, but I can't remember the name of the restaurant you used to order from when we are here," he sighed as he was sitting in front of his laptop by the dining table, with nothing but his open robe on.

"Which one?" I asked as I stepped behind him, placing my mug onto the table then started to gently massage his shoulders.

"The one where we always got the zucchini rolls from," he answered leaning back into my touch.

"Oh... let me see... can I?" I asked walking next to him and opening a new tab I searched for google drive and opened my account.

Leaning forward he gently pulled me into his lap watching as I opened a file called, "food".

It had city names typed in with names and addresses of the restaurants Jared used to eat in or order from.

"Whoa... I never realized how freakishly organized you were," he stated amazed as I opened the "London" file which had restaurant names with Jared's favorite dishes from the menu.

"I couldn't risk wasting time on trying to remember which city had which restaurant," I smiled.

"You know..." he snorted, "I'm happy you became my assistant and not my stalker. You would be pretty good at it," he laughed for what I just rolled my eyes.

"There, Xavier. There's the address," I smiled pointing to the screen. "Want me to call them?

"No! I will handle it. I'll reserve a table for the evening," he smiled throwing his arms around my waist.

"We gonna go out?" I asked excited.

"Okay, what the hell, I'll just tell the agenda for today," he grinned swinging his legs from left to right with me on top as I hugged his neck around. "Evening in the restaurant. Before that we are going ice skating," he grinned waiting for my reaction.

"Oh my God, yes!" I grinned happily, clapping my hands together.

He knew I loved ice skating, even though we have never been together, I told him about how I practiced it professionally for years back home.