All I need

I let myself sleep "in" after the party. I woke up at 10 in the morning, of course to my alarm.

I stretched my limbs and did some more stretching and yoga poses once I was up from the bed then pulled the curtains open to let some light into my hotel room.

As today I only had to pack, head to the airport and sit on an airplane for five hours, I decided to throw on yoga pants with sports bra and an over sized white jumper. Make up free, I let my freckled face shine and put my auburn hair in a messy bun.

I drank quite the amount of alcohol, so I turned to the mini fridge to take out some water and drank up. I hoped the others made it back in time as well, so we won't need to be in a hurry to the airport.

After packing my stuffs back into my luggage, I grabbed it with all my stuffs and headed towards Jared's suite.

Walking into the living room of the suite everything seemed calm and untouched. I was really hoping Jared found his way back.

Moving closer to the couch I saw a golden purse laying on it and I raised my eyebrows as the bedroom door opened on the left from where Tatia walked out, combing her long black hair to one side.

Seemingly she wore nothing but Jared's red Gucci robe as one of her breasts was close to show.

When she raised her head and saw me, she pulled the robe more together on her chest.

"Oh, I... was not told you are here around as well. You're the... assistant, right?" she asked uncertain but didn't seem embarrassed, she grabbed up her purse and picked out her phone.

"Avery. Yes," I answered looking at her uneasy, but she didn't pay any more attention to me as she threw herself onto the couch going through her phone.

I just blinked and shook my head as I picked up the phone hanging on the wall and called room service.

As I went through the order with the reception Tatia looked back at me.

"Coffee for me too," she whispered. "With skimmed milk and vanilla spice," continued and I repeated it to the receptionist bored.

I hung up and turned to Tatia.

"Umm... sorry to bother, but we are kind of on a tight schedule so how long are you planning to... accompany us?" I asked trying to sound professional.

"I am just waiting for the bathroom, don't worry we will be out in no time," she waved.

"Oh, Jared's already up?" I asked surprised and checked the time, looks like we will have time to even grab some souvenirs for my Mom at the airport.

"Nah, he is sleeping like a bear. He was very active last night, if you know what I mean," she smiled smugly and I frowned confused opening my mouth to speak up but then the bathroom door flung open and a tall, skinny blonde walked out in a towel.

I knew her... some model who I saw in most magazines in the last couple months. I always thought they must have used tons of airbrush on her but to tell the truth, she was just as stunning in real life.

I was stunned as they looked to each other and giggled.

"Morning, morning," the blonde sang to Tatia as she walked to her.

Tatia stood up as well, showing something to the blonde on her phone and they grinned. They must have spoken some sign language, then Tatia looked at me.

"Look, could you leave us alone for a minute, darling?" she asked on a sweet tone while the other girl just looked at me with pity in her eyes.

I just shrugged then turned and walked to the dining area.