Medicate

~All I wanted was to get drunk and find a hook up. If Jared loves it so much it must be fun and easy after all. And I needed it. I was so frustrated waiting for this conversation for two months and it turned out the worst way possible. Of course.~

And that is exactly what I did.

After half a bottle I threw my shorts and top off and got into a tiny little, black lace dress I have bought years ago but never wore it.

It was so pretty and beautiful but on my freckled, pale body it created such a contrast. But my chest looked so firm in the tight V-neck of the dress and I was drunk and angry, so I wanted it. The end had lace on it what barely brushed my knees.

I retouched my make-up while I finished the other half of the bottle then just threw on my white high heels and didn't even care about waiting for uber, I sat into the first taxi I could get which was rather easy thanks to my outfit.

I texted my co-worker, James from the taxi.

"Want to meet up today?"

In a minute he was typing what calmed me a bit because right now I was just sitting in a taxi, aimlessly driving around.

"Great to hear from you. I just finished up work, what about later this evening?"

I frowned looking at the clock for the first time in a long time just to see it is only 5 in the evening.

"I am already in a taxi; I can go to yours let's have a preparty."

I wrote, my knees bouncing up and down feeling nervous about my boldness, but when you are tipsy, and you know that the guy likes you it is easier to take some steps further.

My text was followed by a bunch of smileys and an address.

"You know I was actually just thinking about you today; wondering how I didn't see you at Universal," he shouted out from the bathroom as he got changed.

I was just walking around his apartment looking at the small details on display, trying not to look too drunk. I already got a glass of whiskey what didn't help, though.

"Yeah, I... wasn't feeling well..." I sighed looking at a picture of him holding a guitar. He was an aspiring musician.

"What was wrong?" he asked as he walked out.

He wore black suit pants and a white button-up shirt.

He was skinny, less masculine, but had thick, black shoulder length hair what caught my eyes immediately. His shiny greenish blue eyes looked like they change color from time to time.

"Nothing," I spun around to face him sipping from my whiskey looking at him innocently.

"Already work sickness?" he chuckled "You just started."

I just shrugged stumbling in my own feat as I tried to take another step and he made sure I stayed vertical by grabbing my forearms.

"You drunk already?" he chuckled amazed peeking at my half empty whiskey glass as he helped me sit down onto the couch.

"I might have drank before as well," I whispered pulling him next to me with a light smile.

"Feeling sick, huh?" he smiled caressing my hair at the back of my head.

"You look beautiful today," he said seriously, and I blushed immediately looking down, but he held up my head by my chin gently. "You should keep your head up."

I looked into his eyes with a light smile and just leaned to him to kiss him hungrily.

He leaned back quick by surprise looking at me but then just chuckled and leaned forward again now kissing me slower and, in a bit more "formal" way.