LA!Buzz - Drama alert

Hey, there,

Happy 1st of September, I won't be around much this week so decided to upload now.

"Avery, I had enough!" Jared sighed annoyed as he threw the last luggage into the back of his truck. "Can you just PLEASE stop looking at that photo and all those fucking comments? I thought you are done with this bullshit! We are off to Scotland; you are supposed to be excited not anxious because of some fucking idiots!" he growled at the end ripping my phone out of my hand, looking at me with anger.

I looked down on the verge of crying, rubbing my face with my sleeve.

"I can't just let it go, I am tired of trying to let it go every time this happens! And I can't believe that you don't see how your public persona affects this whole thing! You are trying to keep me "safe" but all this does is THIS!" I motioned towards the phone.

"For fuck's sake I asked you to join me, didn't I? You said no. And you hate to take pictures, you don't even want to be the slightest on my Instagram stories. You freaked out when a lock of your hair was in the shot the other day and yet YOU are the one whining about me having pictures with other girls!" he shouted.

"I'm done trying to make you understand," I held up my hands opening the door of the passenger seat of the car.

"No way! I call shotgun!" he growled stepping next to me, sitting in as he looked up to me challengingly.

I rolled my eyes as I sat onto the backseat.

"Jared how can you not see that this is not the publicity you need! This only makes you look like a prick and I'm like a nothing! And how is it keeping me safe when now I am just one of them!"

"Avery, stop it finally," he sighed.

I knew he didn't know what to say and I knew I won this argument hours ago. I saw it on him that I made him see that again he was putting shit up online without thinking and now he realized how it got interpreted among his followers. He screwed it up, and he cannot admit it. 

"Give me my phone back!" I muttered, holding my hand out.

"Enjoy, idiot," he muttered shoving it back to me.

"Um... are we... ready?" asked Sky from the driver's seat awkwardly.

Jared nodded and she started the car way too quickly, probably wanting to get rid of us as soon as possible.

I opened back my Instagram, by now my explore page was full of Jared's stories from two days ago from the A-listers' party where he had loads of group pictures up with some of his guy friends and loads of with his supermodel acquaintances looking tall and proud next to him, not shy about looking sexy or seductive the slightest. One of them was his ex, Sandra, who seemed to always be the closest to him.

And then there was the picture Sandra posted on her Instagram.

She was hugging Jared's arm around, leaning her head onto his shoulder, eyes closed with a smile on her face while Jared was laughing, looking into the camera in a suit and diamond tie.

The caption said,

Missed my man. 💖

Working for Jared, I know that he has to approve of every photo with other people to go online first, so there was a point she asked him and he said yes.

His excuse was that it is an innocent picture; he looks good on it and it is a great way to keep his name up and circling around before Blade Runner's premier and Mars Island. Because it doesn't matter what people think, we don't have to answer them.