Her past

Hey there, reader,

Happy mid-week! ^^
Hope you enjoy this chapter. Next up we will be back in LA after a bit of a fast forward ☺️

The morning after my birthday party, I was already up for a couple of minutes just staring at my engagement ring shining on my finger even in the darkened room, and I couldn't help the wide grin on my face; I felt like the happiest kid on Christmas morning.

Not long after, I heard Jared stirring around for some time before he moved behind me, spooning me as he threw his leg over mines, pushing his arm between my breasts.

Neither of us made a sound as we were waking up.

I moaned appreciatively as Jared occasionally left some lazy kisses on the back of my neck or shoulders.

Soon his hand started to wander under my top, squeezing my flesh from time to time as he rubbed my side slowly and I tried to contain myself as he stopped, resting his warm palm just under my butt, on the back of my thigh, his fingertip slightly reaching my core what instantly gave me a tingling sensation.

Although his hand did not move, I felt myself getting aroused only by thinking of his hand inching down just a bit more.

I really didn't know if he realized the effect this has on me or he deliberately used this position to tease me... or I am just way too easy to get turned on. 

Minutes passed with me biting my lips, imagining him slipping inside of me, and I swear I was getting embarrassingly wet by just literally nothing when he dragged his hand away, back up to my breast and I breathed in deep as my nipples got achingly hard.

At that point I was sure he knew what he was doing to me and I was also sure he had a sly smirk on his face.

This game was interrupted by a firm knock on the door, followed by my Mom's voice.

"Love birds! Are you awake?"

I sighed as I rubbed my eyes, neither of us ready to get any sound out.

"Avery, darling! It's already eleven and this is our last day together! I got some breakfast in bed!"

She said excited and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah, Mom! Come in," I tried to speak up as I pushed myself onto my arms.

"Good Morning," she smiled as she hurried in with a big tray full of deliciously smelling food and coffee.

"Morning," we mumbled as Jared turned onto his back, rubbing his eyes furiously, and I smiled at him; this was probably the first time he opened them.

"Here you go. I hope you two slept well," she smiled as she put the tray onto the nightstand next to me.

"We did," I smiled, looking at the tray. "Wow, this looks amazing, Ma'," I grinned as I saw all the food, drinks and a single yellow flower in a vase.

"It's the first day of your engagement and although it is not a hotel, I was trying to make it feel like one," she smiled, still adjusting the napkins and cutlery. "Scrambled eggs with salmon and chilly for my baby and vegan yoghurt with a bunch of fruits for you Jared. And I managed to get some mango so I pressed some juice myself," she smiled proudly.

"Oh, thanks a lot Mrs. Forbs; this is beyond perfect," Jared sat up, looking at the tray amazed.

"Look, Jared," my Mom started seriously. "You are marrying my daughter and like it or not you are closer in age to me than to her so I insist you call me Rose."

Her smile was true but the tone had a bit of a "fun fact" warning to it.

I knew she still needed time to fully accept the fact that my boyfriend is just six years younger than her, but I also knew even she forgets that from time to time. It will be alright.