Shadows of the past

Hey, beautiful people!

Thank you for all the reads and the comments of those who are always so interactive! I appreciate it a lot lot lot!

Here is another chapter before I am off for a week, hope you all enjoy!

Have a great weekend <3

"Ouch..." Jared hissed for the hundredth time rubbing his eyebrow every time I plucked one of the stray pieces.

"This is going to take forever if you pull away after each one," I couldn't help but laugh.

We were sitting on the big couch in the living room, facing each other. I was on my knees with the tweezers in my hand and a mirror in Jared's.

"I'm sure you are just not doing it right," he mumbled. "Last time you did it, it was much easier."

"Yeah, I remember; after the bed rest. But then it was after shower. Hot shower loosens your skin, it won't hurt almost at all," I explained.

He just gave me a shocked look.

"So why don't we do it like that now?"

"Well... you sat down, disturbing my process of keeping up with the Kardashians to pluck your eyebrows right now!" I stated motioning towards the tv.

"Yes, because I realized I have a tv appearance tomorrow and I look like a monkey! It's getting bushier, I panicked" he stated outraged.

"You look beautiful Jay, it's only getting some inspiration from your beard," I chuckled caressing his chin through.

"You don't like it, do you," he sighed running his hand through his growing beard.

"At this stage, I still do," I smiled. "Although could trim your mustache so I could actually kiss your lips," I smiled raising an eyebrow.

"Noted," he said leaning forward to kiss my lips, grabbing my thighs, stroking them up and down.

"So, do you wanna continue?" I asked holding the tweezers up with a light smile.

"Nah, if you think I'm beautiful that is good enough for now. Let's do it in the evening after a hot, steamy shower," he smiled sweetly, kissing me again.

I smiled into the kiss as my hands found their way into his soft, messy hair.

He slipped his hands from my thighs to my hips as he pulled me closer.

"I'm so hungry," I mumbled into the kiss as I pulled back and Jared immediately raised his hands.

"Ah, that red light hurt, baby," he acted emotional and I chuckled.

"I really AM hungry," I laughed shaking my head.

Yes, maybe I did not feel like sex that morning but probably mostly because I really was hungry, and my lower back ached as well.

"Any lunch wishes?" he asked as he sat back, pulling me to nestle into his side which I did more than happily.

"What you got?" I asked walking my fingers up on his bare chest kissing into his neck.

"Phone numbers to any restaurant," he smiled taking my hand to kiss it.

"Do you think they are open?" I asked uncertain.

"Of course. It's the twenty-eighth. Christmas Is gone baby."

"What?!" I lifted my head up to look at him shocked. "Twenty seventh!"

"No, Av, we came home yesterday... on the twenty seventh," he stated with a frown looking at me.

"Fuck, I have the video release party today at five in the office!" I squealed trying to find my phone around me to check the time.