Apart - the bully

Hellouu,

So I felt inspired and the next chapter is already ready so I thought, why not share it :D Let me know what you think about it ^^

Thank you for all the comments, and welcome all the new readers! <3

"Have a safe flight and call me as soon as you land, okay?" I hugged Lynn at the airport one last time before she goes through the security gate.

"I will. And let's keep in touch more frequently," she offered as she let me go.

"Yes!"

"Promise?"

"I promise," I smiled knowing well usually I am the one who either doesn't have time or just forget to even answer my messages.

"Thank you for this amazing week and hopefully see you soon. I'm going to try and get an exchange place here," she smiled excited.

"It would be great," I chuckled.

Thinking about it, it really would be good if she would be around. I loved this week with her, and it felt so good to have a friend around.

Once again, I was driving away from the airport with tears in my eyes and by the time I got home I didn't want anything more than a hot bath with some music and a glass of wine; and so, I made it happen. I went to bed early that night, as the last day with Lynn was still filled with sightseeing, shopping and some amusement park experiences.

The rest of the week was rather quiet, and I slowly started to fall into my work life routine. My boss got back to work, the band was back in the studio, I was back doing their marketing, while I was joining to talent recruitment meetings and demo listening as Larry thought I am ready to learn more about the industry. I usually got home around six or later in the evenings as working was the only thing keeping me busy and not think about how I missed Jared.

Even though, we couldn't talk daily because of the time difference and our working hours, we still kept in touch through Snapchat and messaging throughout the day. He would occasionally send me small videos from set or from the hotel, and although I never really got a full glimpse of the character he was playing, I loved his groomed beard and sleek hair for sure.

I liked to watch the small videos he sent me. He seemed happy and in a good place there, which calmed me and kept me smiling, and it was easier to be apart this way. I have also seen a couple of clips shared of him roaming around London or interacting with fans; being ever so patient about taking pictures with every single person in the crowd. He seemed calm and chill. It also reminded me how big of a star he is. Living in our small bubble for the past two weeks made me forget how many people want a piece of him.

At one point I did join one of his live feeds but that was nothing like his personal snaps for me. He would talk and answer questions, thank people their nice words but it was all robotic. It was his public persona, the unreachable the all mighty Jared Leto, who I used to work with. Seeing him in those videos, he was cold and almost emotionless and to me it was uncomfortable, so I decided to skip them.

Friday afternoon, I was almost done with work when I got another Snapchat video from Jared.

I smiled leaning back in my chair with a smile as I opened the video, to see his reflection in the mirror. He was wearing black pajama pants with a red robe.

"Good Afternoon, flower!" he smiled waving to the camera in the mirror. "I hope your workday is going well. Tomorrow I have a free day so let's video chat, what you think?" he asked as he switched to front camera. "Room service can be here any minute with my dinner and then I am off to bed... exhausted. "Today's shooting was insane though!" he grinned. "I miss you..." his pouting made me giggle "Sending kisses, hope you won't drown in them," he started sending all the kisses until the video ended.