LA!Buzz - The gossip

Welcome guys!
Thank you for all the reads and comments, much much appreciated and keeps me inspired as always.

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, as funky as it is, and hope to hear your thoughts as well, as always <3

P.S: all of the pictures below are just gathered from all around the internet to fit the story, so let your imagination free, please!

P.S 2: LA!Buzz is an imaginary site! :D 

Have fun! <3

~ "We just have to be very quick this time, babe," he moaned as he got rid of his pants and then next thing I felt is him reaching down to drive himself into me, pressing his lips and I whined in pure pleasure but he pressed his palm onto my lips.

"Shhh..." ~

I looked into his eyes as he started to move, still holding his palm on my mouth and I closed my eyes biting my lips.

As soon as Jared tried to move faster, lost in the feeling, the bed would make a squeaking sound under us; it wasn't as massive as the one he has back home.

"Fuck this shitt..." he breathed, and I just had to giggle on his frustration but then he quickly aborted himself from me and I breathed disappointed. "Just a second, love," he moaned.

I watched him reaching into his bag left by the bed and pulling out a condom he rolled it on, but instead of getting back into bed he grinned motioning me toward him.

"Come here, babe," he grinned naughty and I sat up uncertain slipping down the bed.

He reached for my hands pulling me close, then grabbing onto my hips firm he pushed my back to the wall as he grabbed my leg under my knee to lift it up and pushed up into me with a deep moan in my neck.

"Ahh shiiit..." I moaned by the sensation hugging his neck around as he started to move demanding, smacking my rear to the wall over and over again as he moved.

"This is it, girl..." he whispered kissing me deep and I kissed back panting.

"Hey, Jared do you know where..." We heard Shannon's shout as he walked towards the door. "Ah, never mind, I got it!" he continued and walked back towards his room, but my muscles tensed up so bad in my whole body and around Jared, he moaned deep.

"Shit, Av... I barely can move! Fuck, girl you squeezing me..." he whispered desperately, and I looked at him still wide eyed as I heard the footsteps around and suddenly, I felt Jared jerking and started to pant. "Shiiiit, baaabe...." he breathed as he came hard and I looked at him stunned, watching his belly jerk, his muscles tense, his legs shake.

He was panting hard with his forehead against mine.

"I'm... I'm so sorry, fuck..." he whined so out of it and I just looked at him amazed then breathed.

"Hell, you're so hot..."

Jared just forced a smile at me, cupping my face.

"You're a fucking amazon, what the hell was that?" he gasped, and I couldn't help but smile wide.

"I was panicking, I thought he is gonna just rumble in," I whined leaning my head against the wall.

"Fuuck, girl..." he wheezed letting my leg go. "I'm so sorry I..."

I just kissed him long then grinned at him amused.

"Don't be, I enjoyed it quite a lot," I smiled biting my lips.