Flashback - All I have

Hey there, reader,

This is a flashback from Jared's POV of part 3, All I need.

No need to remember or read part 3, only if you want to connect it with Avery's POV

I tried my best to reflect on Jared's thoughts, feelings and stage of life in general in one chapter so hope it comes through :)

Enjoy <3

7 months earlier - Jared's POV

Opening my eyes, the bright light stung so I shut them back immediately as my head started to hurt with an instant and I grabbed my forehead with a painful moan.

"Look who's up," a chatty, high pitched voice from my left side rang in my ear and a giggle from my right caused me to shiver.

"Morning, Mr.Biiig," moaned the giggly voice from my right as I felt a hand on my crotch.

With a sudden move I swept it away and growled as I opened my eyes, my other hand still on my forehead, so I brushed my hair out of my face to have a look on my right.

The blonde from yesterday's party was smiling at me with arched eyebrows while looking to my left I saw Tatia's bright smile from behind her messy black locks.

"I told you he is just as much of a Greek God under his clothes," Tatia grinned as I felt her hands slide through my exposed belly and I pulled the blanket onto my hips.

The Chicago show was phenomenal. The last show of our small US tour and I was so ready to be done and just go home and rest.

Of course, I had more than enough drinks yesterday at the after party, and although I swore, I am not going to bring anyone back to the hotel room... somehow, I ended up with not only one but two women.

"Sweetie, don't you wanna call up that assistant of yours to grab us some coffee?" Tatia asked as she scrolled through her phone.

"Avery will come when she needs to and no, I am not going to call her to grab your coffee," I muttered as an uneasy feeling rushed through me; thinking about Avery seeing not one but two girls leaving my room.

I checked the blonde out with a frown; I was just fucking hoping she was old enough...

"I think I'm going to post this pic of last night," grinned the blonde showing her phone to Tatia, above me.

"Yeah, but look at my legs," Tatia whined," they are in such a weird position... what about the last photo?"

"Noh, Jared looks so ugly on that one," she shook her head.

"What's the fucking time?" I muttered, having enough of their problems as I reached for my phone on the nightstand. "It's time for you two to leave," I stated sitting up, rubbing my head.

I really wished they would be gone before Avery gets here.

Avery...

Lately, any time she sees a girl leaving my room... I see her eyes and I instantly regret that 20 minutes of nonsense pleasure I had. The disappointment and sadness in her tone and look just makes me feel like the smallest person in the world and the guilt only builds up when she takes on the duty of getting rid of the girls the nicest way possible and then offers me breakfast with that smile what makes me believe that it is, after all, alright.

I swear that woman puts me on an emotional roller-coaster in just a couple of minutes and I never really know how I end up feeling good about myself, even though when I see her my first thought is how big of a jerk I am.