Bitter welcomes

While I was away on vacation I got amazing comments and new reads! Thank you very much I read them all and replied to most! ^^
This part was in my head for quite a while but the end was rather spontaneous so let's see how it is going to unfold. 

Enjoy ^^ 

Two months later...

I was back in LA; back to work. Or at least physically.

My mind was somewhere else. It was a blur from the moment I said goodbye to Jared and it just got more blurred as days passed.

I was working in a monotone tone, mostly just following around the manager as it is the best time to learn, but I wasn't getting it.

I wasn't getting anything.

We started working with a new band a month ago; building up their image, doing their marketing and trying to network them into the show business but I didn't put in as much effort as enthusiastic I was when I started.

People were not so friendly or interested in each other generally at the workplace, but I did make two new friends who I've been out with a couple times and recently I have been asked out on a date, but I did not confirm it.

Not just yet.

James was a sweet guy from work who showed interest in me from day one which was flattering, and I was really thinking of him as a potential date material until Jared stir up the calm waters.

I was thinking about Jared every single day ever since then.

Sometimes I missed him less and sometimes I missed him so much I could cry if I would have let myself go.

I couldn't focus on anything; I caught myself daydreaming several times a day. I woke up from hot dreams including Jared.

It felt like what happened that night in Scotland woke something up what might have been always there, deep inside me.

Some days I just felt like quitting just to go back being the assistant of Jared.

I wanted to see him every day and it was killing me when he wouldn't answer the phone for days.

I went the distance to even ask for a day off a month ago for the day after Jared is back from the tour so I finally can get to go and see him.

I had my sentences in my head, I knew what I wanted to say, what I wanted to discuss.

I needed to talk to him about that night. About the things he said, and I desperately wanted it to work out.

To give us a chance. To give this a chance. We could be so good together. I could give him anything he wants without asking. I would give him the world, because I know he deserves it. And if he decides to give me; this nothing of a special person, a chance, I could show him just how worthy I am. That looks are not all, that we could be so perfect.

-

I took a deep breath looking up at his entrance door.

It was two in the afternoon. I didn't want to arrive early as he must have been tired after arriving last night.

I opened the door with my key and walked in slowly.