New Year

Hey there,

Can't begin to tell how sorry I am for this late and clumsy (yes not a chapter I am proud of :/) update. I didn't find time to write or when I had I was trying but it didn't turn out as good as I wanted it to be. 

I really enjoy writing this story but I have to come up with something in order to keep it interesting, and now my energy is just so drained. But enough of the excuses I swear I'll gather myself!
I hope it's still better than nothing xD
I think next up we are going to say good bye to Jared and then there is also a flashback in the agenda ^^

"Are we going straight to the jet?" asked Lynn amazed as she looked out of the window of the car.

The gate just opened up to let us into the runway area where the small jet was ready, door open, stairs fitted.

"Aha," Shannon smiled as he and Jared was sitting, facing us, looking out of the windows too.

"How? And the security check?" she asked stunned.

"It's my jet," started Jared. "Privately owned like a car or a boat. No need for that."

Lynn needed a second to be able to pull her eyes away from the jet just to stare at Jared with open mouth.

"You own an airplane? Holy shit."

The guys smiled as Jared continued.

"Yeah, it can come handy from time to time."

"No, shit," grinned Lynn. "So, you just call up your pilot to pull the plane from the garage and let's roll to Malibu?"

"Well... they need a couple days of notice in advance so they can get the plane ready to fly but pretty much yeah." he grinned as we stopped.

There were two security guards who opened the doors for us.

"Mr. Leto," one nodded as we all got out of the car. "The rest of the party has arrived and boarded the jet.

"Thank you," Jared acknowledged as he waited for all of us. "Up, up, up, we won't make it to the big Apple in time," he shushed us up the stairs.

Walking in front of me, Lynn turned her head back.

"I really would like a picture with the jet," she whined.

"Ask Jared," I offered.

"Could you ask?" she whispered as we got in.

"Let's see. Maybe in New York; now we are in a hurry," I answered and when we stepped in, the 5 others were already sitting around, talking.

"Oh, look who decided to show up! The Leto brothers!" Alex spoke up with fake surprise.

"Don't even," I heard Shannon from behind us as we moved in. "We were already late and these two have decided to take a shower together," he pointed to me and Jared with a bitch face and Jared sighed stepping next to me.

"So, you think we should tell them we're together?" he asked sarcastically, and I just pressed my lips to suppress a giggle, while Jared went to welcome everyone with his warm hugs.

Surprisingly enough, or not so much; depends on who's point of view I look at the situation from, the brothers' friends were not so stunned about the fact that Jared and I got together, more like surprised that we eventually did.

As always, both of us just let it slide and after some smiles and reassuring, we decided to change the topic by introducing Lynn to the group who shook hands with everyone then we all settled for take-off.