This is us

Hei there! 

I have so much planned for the next chapters, so brace yourselves :D 
Until then here is another cute one. 

~"There, have some class, will you?" he grinned, and I pushed my tongue out to him then we both chuckled as we threw some clothes on to go downstairs.~

I put on my panties and Jared's jumper he threw to me, while he was wearing sweatpants and a loose shirt, we made our way down to the living room.

"Hell, you look so sexy in that rug," he stated as he walked after me on the stairs, the jumper just covering my rear.

I smiled back to him.

"And you look so sexy with your messy hair," checking out his ruffled hair, knowing exactly how it happened.

I just couldn't keep my hands away from it while he was covering my body with kisses.

"Oh gosh, I can imagine," he frowned trying to caress it back. "Can't wait to get past this awkward length.

"I like it," I smiled biting my lip.

"Avery, if you keep teasing me, I'll take you for another round," he breathed and as I got off the stairs, I turned back to him.

"Oh, what a threat! Please don't make me do it again," I hid my grin behind my hands as I saw him raising his eyebrow.

"That's it, woman," he took the last steps of the stairs quickly and I giggled stepping a few steps back looking at him playfully.

When I saw him ready to grab my hand, I screamed up excited and ran into the kitchen.

Looking back, I saw him following me, so I made my way around the counter in the middle and ran back to the living room.

"You better run!" He shouted and I laughed, standing at the end of the couch when he appeared in the doorway. "Alright, you don't want me, I get it, it's totally fine," he shook his head giving up as he raised his hands. "I don't have to chase women, there's always a next one," he shrugged, and I looked to him uncertain.

Knowing him for a long time doesn't help the fact that sometimes I really can't tell when he is being serious or just joking.

"Alright, let's stop," I smiled lightly walking to sit down onto the couch, as he approached as well, but glancing at his face I caught a mischievous smile what made me stop.

He grinned as he quickly made his way towards me and I screamed again turning around, trying to run, but he managed to grab my hair and yanked me back hard against his chest and he locked me into his strong arms around my torso.

"I got ya," he purred into my ear then licked it as one of his hands travelled up to my neck and wrapped his fingers around it gently.

He moaned deep as he nibbled on my ear pulling me even closer to him.

"Do you really wanna wake the animal side of me, Avery?" he muttered against my ear, pulling his short nails down my neck and I gulped, leaning my head back against his shoulder.

He kissed down until my neck, brushing his nose against it, his breath tickling, causing goosebumps all over my body.

"I really don't think you're ready for it," he continued, and I felt his bulge pressing against my rear.

I breathed deep, paralyzed.

He squeezed me just a bit harder as he pressed a kiss onto my neck, then suddenly let me go and just threw himself to sit onto the couch, arms resting on the headboard.