Commit to the bit

Hey there, 

Once again, thank you for all the support and comments, I am getting a glimpse of what everyone is thinking and it's pretty cool ^^

I am spending my summer vacation so writing is a great creative time for me, stay tuned for more to come soon! <3

"I can't imagine holding now anyone else, but you, Av," he whispered into my ear then kissed into my hair holding me tight against his chest.

I was lost in the hug of Jared when my phone started to ring.

"My... my Uber is waiting..." I mumbled pulling a bit away.

Jared just took my phone and declined the call then looked at me with a smile.

"You're not going anywhere today," he murmured caressing my hair out of my face as I smiled shyly and looking around, I was relieved to see Shannon was not around for this scene of mine.

"And now, tell me, you were not even willing to fight for me?" a cheeky smile appeared on his face as he raised his eyebrows.

"I just... want you to be happy and only you know who you are happy with..."

"I'm happy here and now. And you know what would make me even happier? If you would realize how amazing you are."

"Well... you didn't realize it either until you saw me in a dress," I frowned.

"Come on, we have been through this, Av. I was not in a place to have relationship back then, and even if... I would have never thought that a clever, hardworking, honest woman like you would ever want anything from someone like me, probably that's why I never even dared to look at you more than a friend," he said playing with my hair and I huffed.

"It's strange because I have been thinking the same, but I had more reasons for it," I smiled.

"Of course, you had reasons, just look at me!" he grinned as I giggled. "And that is what you should think about yourself too," said and grabbing my hair he pulled me down for a kiss. "Can't wait 'til everyone gets the hell outta hear so I can strip you down and fill you up, girl," he breathed to my lips as he drove his hands under my loose shirt and I moaned by his words.

"Jared..." I whispered with a blush and he just sent me a mischievous look.

"Yeah... that's exactly how you gonna gasp my name."

I breathed deep looking into his eyes, licking my lips and he grinned winningly kissing me again slow.

As his phone started to ring, we pulled away from each other slowly and he sighed annoyed looking at the screen on the coffee table.

"It's my manager, I gotta take it," he said patting my rear and I stood up lost and wobbly, adjusting my clothes and hair.

I watched as Jared picked up the phone and went towards his office when my own phone started to ring once again.

"Hi Mom," I picked it up as I sat back into the armchair.

"Avery, I have bad news," she sighed.

My eyes grew wide.

"What's wrong?"

"My Visa didn't arrive in time so I cannot go for Christmas," she said, and I rolled my eyes letting out the air I was holding in.

Maybe deep down I would have been happy to have my Mom come and spend the Christmas with but it's all right. I'll have Jared, hopefully.

"Don't worry, Mom, I told you I have a lot of work anyway, I'll be fine."