Her favorite song

Okey, okey Okeeey, hold up!

First of all, thank you sooo so so much for all the reviews, comments, thoughts you share! I love to read them and it is great to know what I put up is being read and appreciated! 

As most of you, I couldn't wait either to find out what is actually up with these two. This chapter was a lot of fun to write and I am pretty happy about it. 

Please, let me know your thoughts on this one as after this chapter the story definitely going to have a new tone to it and I can't wait whats next in line (believe me or not, I don't know either =D)

This could be read as a Season Final, if you will, as I am soon off to another vacation, but hope to write a chapter or two before that, but can't promise anything. 

Enjoy! ^^

I was home all weekend just watching cooking shows and random movies on Netflix, ordering junk food and drinking wine.

On Sunday evening I did watch the talk-show with Jared what Shannon mentioned.

He was, as always, so laid back, calm and had just that tiny bit of mischievous spark in his eyes what made him look adorable and lovable to most, but on the other hand he always kept his distance and there was this mysterious vibe radiating from him as he talked so deliberately.

It seemed like just another one of his movies to me.

He did speak the truth; it's not that. The raw truth to be exact. But he always played that distant blue-blooded, spiritual artist who low-key thinks he is there to do a favor to people.

It was not the Jared few of us know and love behind the scenes. Or at least an exaggerated one.

On Monday I went to work ready to show my bosses that just because I basically got pushed into this place by some big name, doesn't mean that I can't do my job properly.

I was more focused on learning and did engage with the others in the marketing plan for the first time in a long while.

By the time Monday evening came around my mindset changed. I realized Jared is not the bad guy here.

He was right; I knew him well.

So well, like no one else does, but still I became one of those girls I used to pity for falling for the games he plays.

These games were not cruel or unfair either.

He had his cards on the table to see. All of them. He didn't force anyone to play and did not have anything to hide. Even had the rules printed on his forehead.

I just suck at this game.

And I can't blame him for my mistakes.

-

After arriving home from a long day at work at around 6 in the evening on that Monday, I threw my bag next to the entrance door, kicked down my high heels, which I still just trying to get used to, and headed to the bedroom for a quick outfit change.

I wore a light grey blouse buttoned up decently, with high wasted black jeans for work.

I looked into the mirror and put my long red hair in a messy bun and checked myself out as I unbuttoned my shirt.

As the Sun wasn't that strong anymore my ocean of freckles on my body at least got a bit lighter, blending into my pale skin.

Looking into the mirror I have always only seen my freckles. Those tiny brown spots covering my body from the people. I saw them as barriers between me and the outside world.