Birthday surprise pt. 1

Happy Sunday ya'll!☺️

The closer we get to the end of this fanfic, the more motivation I have to finish it. (And no, not because I want it to end, but because all the ideas I have to put on "paper".)

I don't have exact number of chapters which are left just the story-line in my head.

Enjoy 🤞🏻

"Av..."

I heard an annoyed mutter from next to me, but I just moaned, turning away, pulling the sheets more onto me.

"Averyyy!" Jared whined frustrated, kicking my leg.

"Whaaat?" mumbling, I kicked him back.

Yes, we both might have been drinking a bit too much more than we could handle last night, but I had no regrets.

"Mango... juice."

"Uhum..." I muttered, hugging my pillow more.

I was ready to fall back into a hazy sleep when I felt another kick.

"Bring me!" he whined angry.

I sighed annoyed, sitting up.

"Jared, stop kicking me!"

"I need juice! Bring me!"

Looking down at him I saw his palms on his eyes.

"And close that damn curtain!" He demanded.

I was ready to pick a fight but he did seem so out of it and even if he is being a jerk, I wanted to help him.

"Yes, boss."

Standing up, I put on my robe as I walked to pull the curtains in, then checked the clock as I headed downstairs.

It was only six in the morning, which was calming as I think I still felt drunk and all I wanted was to go back to bed.

Grabbing the only juice we had and a painkiller, I hurried back upstairs, finding Jared in the same position, with his palms on his eyes.

"Here. We only had orange juice. And some painkiller," I muttered, kneeling onto the bed.

"Is the curtain closed?" he asked lost.

I chuckled,

"It is."

Slowly letting his arms drop, he looked up to me and I pouted.

"Oh, baby," I sighed as I grabbed his hand as he sat up.

His eyes were puffy, with dark circles around, and the vein under his left eye looked like is about to pop any time. Fine lines were seen on his forehead due to some serious dehydration.

"I'm too old for this," he mumbled as he grabbed the juice away and the pill.

"We only slept two hours, Jay. It gets better," I smiled as he laid back down, pushing his face into the pillow.

"How much we drank?"

"I'm not sure, but I remember you ended up having couple of shots, because the guys were mocking your "fake rockstar" image so much," I chuckled.

"I hate it," he muttered into the pillow. "I don't feel good..."

"I know..." I smiled as I laid down next to him, caressing his hair. "Sleep."

Needless to say, that day we did nothing but lay around and watched tv, silently suffering while Mom was off to work to the local market. Thank God, she did not have to see us.