Morning fluff

Hei there,
I know the title is weird but really nothing came to my mind for this in-between chap :D 

Enjoy ^^ 

I woke up by gentle caressing on my back and hair and I moaned with a sleepy smile.

Opening my eyes, my head was resting on Jared's chest and as I turned my head to look up I saw him wide awake, looking at the ceiling, but when he felt me moving he peeked down at me with a light smile.

As much as I loved laying there, I had to shift down from him, as my neck was all numb, probably from the position. But Jared moved with me in sync and turned towards me on the bed.

Although I kept my eyes still closed, I suddenly felt his lips tenderly touching mine what made me smile again and as he pulled away, I looked at him, taking in his features, I caressed his cheeks through.

He kissed me again, this time with more passion, pulling me closer by grabbing my waist under the jumper.

When I kissed him back, he slowly caressed the jumper upwards and I sat up to take it off completely then leaned back just to see him smile satisfied as he pulled me back close again.

His hand was resting on my waist as I closed my eyes, relaxing.

After another couple of minutes, when I was slightly more awake in the brain, but still having my eyes closed, his hand pulled me even closer by my waist as it slipped down onto my rear and thighs, and I felt his fingers caressing through my core gently and curiously through my panties what immediately send lightnings through my body, making my belly clench; waking up all my senses in just seconds.

I breathed deep arching my back more, making more space to his hand as he kept on caressing me there so gentle like a feather.

I pushed my face into his neck, under his chin as my heartbeat started to fasten and I felt more and more turned on by his light touches.

I knew I started to get soaked what he answered to with a hum radiating from his throat making me gasp.

He gently pulled my panties down then kissed my forehead what made me raise my gaze to look him in the eyes.

Moving some more he got rid of his boxers and pulled me even closer by my rear, my thigh was resting on his, I hugged around his back and the next moment I felt his tip teasing me and I whined out, my lips parting, heart jumping out of my chest.

He kissed into my neck and sucked on it as I felt him slowly slipping inside me, filling me up so easily and I breathed deep hugging him even closer.

Keep sucking on that sweet spot on my neck, he hugged me strong to himself and I pushed my nails into his back as he started to move slow and deep.

The room quickly echoed from whines and muffled moans.

We were melting into one like this; he was gentle and caring as he held me by my back so tight yet so careful pushing into me more and more rough until after another long minutes he felt me clenching around him as I reached the top with a whine, pulling his body more to me.

When I opened my hazy eyes I saw him watching me with wide open mouth, his moans louder and out of breath.

"Fhuuck... fuck... shiiitt... Avery..." he growled desperately, moving frantically in me, then reached down to pull himself out just in time before he came hard, panting like a bull and my eyes just took in every second of it breathless.

His muscles clenching in his belly as he grabbed onto my back trying to catch his breath but I was so impatient, I hugged him more, kissing him deep as he turned onto his back, pulling me on top of him, kissing me back, wheezing.