Summer Special - The after-party

After the third shot and our at least fourth beer each, the small underground bar of Edinburgh became our playground.

The four of us laughing, singing, dancing and chatting with strangers. Not many people recognized the boys and if they did, we just bought them drinks and invited them over to our table.

This was the most fun I had, and most definitely the most drunk I've been in a long time.

I didn't even know when was it when we were back into Jared's hotel room, and to tell the truth I had a black spot in my memory from the way from the bar until I was suddenly standing in the balcony of the hotel room with a glass of red wine in my hand.

I had to grab the cordon of the balcony as I tried to look down; everything was spinning around me. I took a sip from my wine then placed it onto the small table what was standing in the corner. I put a cigarette in my mouth as I dug after my lighter in my front and back pockets, when the door slid open aggressively and Jared literally fell out to the balcony.

"There you are!" he sang then a frown appeared on his face and stumbled closer just to pick the cigarette out of my mouth and with a simple move of his wrist he threw it from the balcony.

"Heeey..." I whined looking after it.

"The smell finally left you, don't smoke that shit it makes me wanna puke... even more than I already feel like puking anyway," he mumbled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine whatever, that was my last one anyway," I huffed.

"Jared took another sip from the wine bottle and when he lowered it, I saw a drop of wine traveling through his stubble onto his chin.

I chuckled and stepped closer ready to wipe it away but as soon as my hands were too close to his face, he grabbed my wrist hard.

"Avery, stop, you just keep touching me the whole day!" he snapped, still keeping my wrist in his strong grip.

I stopped in surprise, didn't know what to say to that.

"I'm... I'm sorry Jared it's just... I'm happy to see you and... it's not like you ever looked bothered, I thought you don't mind but sorry, I'll stop." I stated still in shock.

Yes, I might have been a bit braver, but it always looked like it's a good way to comfort him and this is just how I showed I cared. I thought he knew.

"I am bothered lately," he stated more quietly. "Lately these hands..." he peeked to my hand in his grip, "the touches.... I just want more when you touch me. And I... I want you to stop it before I lose my fucking mind!" He hissed legit angry, even squeezed my wrist even more.

"What?" all that came to my mind looking at him in shock.

"Fuck, Avery, one day you started all these touching and... you care so much... I... and then you were gone an' now you're here again an' I fucking wanna kiss you 'til you choke every time you fucking provoking me, Avery, I want you to stop!" he seemed angry which was even scarier than the actual sentence he just said, his drunk tongue twisting some words.

I gulped, feeling like I can't make the air reach my lungs as I kept looking into his hazy eyes which were snapping from my lips back to my eyes.

"I... I had no idea..." now my gaze traveled to his slightly parted lips as I licked mine and my mind just shut off completely.

"You fucking killing me, girl," he said reaching up with his right hand to cup my face and brush through my lips with his thumb.

I was speechless. I was. I didn't even know what to do.