The new home

Happy Thursday ya'll! ^^

It's a long ass part so grab a beverage or feel free to read in half :D

Please leave a vote if you read it, since that is the only way I know how many of you are actually reading <3

Comments are always welcome, the biggest motivators for sure <3 

Thank you

Turning onto my back I opened my eyes, rubbing the sleepiness out of them with a moan.

Lifting my head up, I saw the empty space beside me. The sheets were wrinkled, the pillows all over the bed and that is when I realized I didn't even have one. 

Sitting up to pull my pillow under me from Jared's side, I shyly pulled the blanket onto my body, just now realizing I was naked and sore. My thighs sore, my sides sore, my arms sore, my belly sore. The good kind of sore. The sore which is caused by the beautiful pleasure we shared throughout the night. It was more raw, it was adventurous, it was free. 

After Jared's little play in the kitchen, I craved more. He didn't get any more harsh than that, just got more brave with letting himself be a bit more dominant. And I liked it. I even ended up begging for him to mark my neck which fueled him to the point where it wasn't only my neck. Looking down I saw my arms and breasts had little purple spots and I smiled, remembering his passionate touches.

I remembered passing out around four in the morning so I was curious just how long I slept.

Looking at my phone, my eyes widened as it was already past twelve. 

Sighing, I typed a quick message to Jared.

"Are you home?"

I did not feel like jumping out of bed in search for him all around.

Just minutes later the door opened and Jared peeked in.

"I am. I was just by the pool, writing," he smiled before he stepped in.

He was wearing nothing but his straw hat and blue swim shorts.

I smiled happily, opening my arms, waiting for a hug.

A little laugh escaped his lips as he threw the hat onto the dresser close by, and jumping into the bed on his side he hugged me to his warm, sun kissed body, smelling like sunscreen.

"Hey, beautiful. How are you feeling?" he asked caressing through my body with the light sheets on.

"Very good," I muttered into his neck, snuggling closer.

I missed his hug. Yesterday night was not about that and now I just craved love. 

"When did you wake up?"  I asked.

"Eight. I closed the curtains, letting you sleep in. You needed it," he smiled naughty as he gently pushed me onto my back by my hips. "How's your wound?" asking, he gently peeled the sheets from my body, exposing me.

"It's okay," I smiled as I felt his fingers gently caressing my belly.

"You're not hurt, right?"

"Nothing serious," I chuckled with a blush as I saw his eyes traveling through my body, touching the small bruises, licking his lips.

"You are damn sexy and you all belong to me," he muttered kissing the two bruises on my right breast before he looked up to me, eyes shining bright like ocean under the sunlight.