Back to us

Hey there, reader,

Happy mid-week. I hope you are all okay.
Enjoy this part.

I decided not to rush finishing this story as many of us have nothing else to do than write/read during this time so I slowed things down; writing more fluff, less drama so we can all have some escape from our daily lives. :D

Let me know if there are any wishes you would like to/ would not like to read. Or if you want me to get it together and finish it up. If you want the ending finally but don't want people to boo you, please send a message ^^ I'm really interested in everyone's opinion.

Stay safe!

The next morning, I was already up a couple minutes before my alarm, so I turned it off happily that I can be the one waking up Jared.

He was sleeping on his side in the middle of the bed, although he was facing away from me.

The blanket was barely only up until his waist and I just watched his bare, lean back for a minute as I was waking up before I sat up, carefully climbing to the other side of him.

A smile spread on my face as I watched him sleep. He looked so innocent; his lips slightly parted, his lashes like curtains on his closed eyelids.

I couldn't wait to see those shiny ocean blue-s of his so I caressed his face through, down to his neck and shoulders.

Closing and opening his lips a couple of times, he rubbed his nose as some stray locks of hair fell into his face but he didn't seem to be awake yet.

Leaning in, I kissed the slightly flushed apple of his cheek which was free from any hairs. I did miss seeing his jawline, the small lines of his face when he smiles or laughs, but for the longer he has his beard, the weirder it is to imagine him without it.

I kind of grasped the idea of the beard and hair. He just wanted to be recognized for his talent, for his work, rather than his looks, but oh, he knows no beard can hide him away. Of course he likes to be reassured from time to time that even twenty somethings can hide away next to him, but I also knew how much it annoys him when instead of talking about and complimenting the work he is so passionate about, people tend to concentrate on "oh how gorgeous you look." I always chuckled how politely and charmingly he can dodge the compliments while I almost hear him flaming inside in annoyance.

I couldn't help but lean down to kiss his shoulder, his arm, then I returned to press a kiss on his cheek.

"Jared..." I whispered, combing the hair out of his face.

"Don't stop..." his harsh morning voice whispered and I smirked, leaning down to press some more kisses onto his neck when suddenly he pulled me between his strong arms, moving his chin more up, exposing his neck.

I started pressing soft kisses onto his neck and shoulder.

After a minute, he rolled us over; me onto my back as he hugged my legs around with his ones, locking me in, then resting his head on my chest.

"Play with my hair..." he muttered, pushing my hand up onto his head.

Smiling wide, I lifted my arm and while I gently pulled my fingers through his locks, I kissed his head.

"Just don't fall back asleep, baby," I asked. "You have a breakfast down in the restaurant in an hour and then heading to the photo shoot.

"How do you know?" he mumbled.

"I just asked Sky," I shrugged. "Today, I'll be with you. I gave her a day-off with your permission. She actually insisted on talking to you first about having the day off, but I reassured you will be just fine. Will you?" I asked.