Change

Hei there, so as I already had this part figured out, I left the length, but now I am going to try writing shorter parts so I can continue uploading frequently. ^^
Thanks for the reads and comments <3

~I huffed as I unlocked my phone, opening the reminders app.

Fire Lora.

Can't say I felt bad for finally getting rid of her. And probably she won't even mind. She got what she really came here for. ~

-

I really meant what I had in mind. Not acting like nothing happened and not coming back, but here I was standing in the hallway of his house ready to clean up, yet again, another one of his messes.

I sighed burying my face into my palm when the bathroom door opened and Jared walked out in sweatpants, and some ridiculously over-sized, torn Jesus shirt, brushing his hair.

"I'm ready," he smiled. "You coming, right?"

"Well, I actually had some plans..." started as I turned towards the stairs; it's easier to say no if I don't look him in the eye.

"Av," he sighed and suddenly two strong, thick arms were wrapped around my neck and I felt his face brushing against mine. "Fine! I missed you! That's what you want to hear?" he said giving up, his hair tickling my bare neck, causing goosebumps on my arms. "I was an asshole blaming you for me feeling like a mess, I had stressful days. And I need you around, I really do," he mumbled the last sentence hugging me stronger and I almost fainted.

This one week must have been hell for him.

Lately he worked so hard on his image in the media. Must be hard to keep it up when in reality he is, well, yes, he is just another human.

He worked on building up this iconic celebrity image; working with Gucci, accepting record deals with other singers, starting Yoga, going to fashion Galas, making movies... being part of the elite 100.

The last two years he was rising in the eyes of millions, but in the meantime, he got disconnected from his friends, from his fans, from his family even. His music now taking the backseat, even Tomo officially left by now. Ad he barely has time for his hobbies.

And now people have these expectations of him. No wonder when he is home he just wants to lay down and take a deep breath, let it all out.

Most women who he has over for the night think they know him, and they expect him to act like he is in public. But the truth is, that Jared and this Jared are like fire and water.

That is why I could never leave him. Because even though he rarely shows it, I know that he appreciates the relationship we have, and he needs it for staying sane.

"Okay... Jared it's fine. I... I can come," I answered barely audible and I felt his smile on my face then he pulled away.

"Great, let's go," he smiled at me as he stepped next to me then hurried down the stairs.

I was barely able to stumble down and I couldn't help but leave that happy smile on my face as I followed him to his car.

"So, how did the photo shoot and Ball go with Gucci?" I asked after sitting silently in the car for ten minutes in the light LA traffic.

"Very good, actually, they loved me," he looked at me from the corner of his eyes, smiling.

Not a surprise, I thought.

"And today I'm gonna get rid of my beard, but don't think it's because of your little outburst," he stated and somehow I felt like I need to apologize.