Summer special - The show

Hey there ^^,

I will be on and off vacation for the next month and cannot promise that I will be able to write or upload parts regularly.

Since the story is now about to leap into a change, I thought I will not get into it until I will be able to upload regularly so I decided to just have two "random" parts thrown in today and the actual story line is when I will have time again. 

So here's a little fluff and a bit more in the next episode. <3
Thank you for the reads, comments and support! means a lot and keeps me inspired! <3

"Avery, I really don't know how you made me say yes to this teenage adventure of yours," Lynn mumbled as she got pushed more to my side by the hundreds of other people who tried to get as close to the stage as possible even if they stood at the entrance of the stadium.

"Well, you were all excited just a day ago" I chuckled as I peered at her.

She was holding her arms in front of her chest in defense pose looking at the other people like watching Aliens trying to abduct her.

"Well, what you said is, Oh, I talked to the manager and got the tickets to the 30 seconds to Mars concert, wanna join? And I was like, sure! Never had a VIP experience before. You didn't say you want to get tortured in the pit."

She was a bit outraged, but I just grinned to her.

"You will love it, they put on an amazing show every time," I smiled.

"Yeah must look better from the side of the stage, tho," she just couldn't let it go as she pushed a girl with her elbow who tried to get between her and some other person who was holding onto the cordon in front of us, like it is life.

"Yeah, but it's not the same, Lynn, believe me. I always wanted to feel the vibe of the audience," I explained, and I couldn't be bothered a single bit by the people attacking my personal space from left, right and behind.

"Yeah, as I always wanted to feel the vibe of being a VIP in the backstage," she shot back.

"We will get there," I smiled.

Lynn was my cousin, more like a Beyoncé listener, but still my only good friend and I needed someone to join me to the concert.

-

It has been three months since I last saw Jared and Shannon. Since the day I left for Scotland. I had an amazing two weeks at home with my parents, being back into the small country-side town.

At first, I was anxious and uneasy, seemingly unable to settle. Then I realized I was sill holding onto my LA life and Jared's hectic schedules. It took a couple of days to wind down and just take a breath and relax.

On the first three days I was also doing skype interviews with some of the applicants for the assistant job, but on the fourth day of being home I have sent them; three girls and a guy applicant, to the next stage; to Jared and with that I was officially out of the picture.

I was still talking with Shannon or Jared briefly through messages, but it slowly faded as they were really busy just as I was, as I ended up getting the job at Universal Music, California.

So, after two weeks of the rural Scotland, I was back to California and started my new job sharp at nine on a Monday.

Jared did let me know that he chose the girl, named Olivia as his assistant.